News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2Box 3 drumit sold under Fame lable

Started by Murgen, March 01, 2021, 02:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murgen

--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

ANGR77

Hi!

It was showing up a couple of weeks ago. There has been some discussions on a German sites about the offering. I know that 2box had another oem coming up...besides the KAT relationship - so it is definitely this joint venture that resulted in the Fame module.

I was looking for any support page for this module...to see more about content and softwares etc but can't find anything.

Best regards

Anders / www.Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

welshsteve

While it looks the same as a Di3, there are some differences.

I spotted tom inputs are condensed to single jacks now. So that would assume toms 1-4 are mono and no rim trigger. The di3 has 4 stereo (head and rim) inputs.

Cymbals only have 1 roland ride (2 input) connections too, with the other two crashes being single jacks. Okay if you're using Yamaha cymbals if you want the bell too. So yeah, I think the Di3 is still a better module, just.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

Murgen

Quote from: welshsteve on March 03, 2021, 09:29:39 PM
While it looks the same as a Di3, there are some differences.

I spotted tom inputs are condensed to single jacks now. So that would assume toms 1-4 are mono and no rim trigger. The di3 has 4 stereo (head and rim) inputs.

Cymbals only have 1 roland ride (2 input) connections too, with the other two crashes being single jacks. Okay if you're using Yamaha cymbals if you want the bell too. So yeah, I think the Di3 is still a better module, just.

Good to know, my MkI is from early 2012, you never know how long it will last. Thank you.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012