News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

suggestions for a cheap effects module

Started by crosstix73, June 29, 2016, 08:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosstix73

a  forum  member  on  here, told  me  about  an  affects  module , called  the  pandora  korg  mini.  when  i  went  to  look  the  link  up  for  it.  it  said  it  was  no  longer  available.  i  am  looking  for  a  cheap  effects  module , that  is  easy  to  function, and  will  work  for  the  2 box  module.  needs  to  have  an  option  for  editing  software, as  i  am  blind, and  would  need  the  least  confusing  or  deep  menus, for  operation.  was  looking at  the  line 6  pocket  pod.  maybe  someone  else  could  give  me  some  other  favorable  suggestions  as well, for  a  simillar  effects  module  for  running  through  the  2box  module?  i  welcome  anyones  feedback, or  suggestions  for  my  issue.

rhysT

Quote from: crosstix73 on June 29, 2016, 08:59:39 PM
a  forum  member  on  here, told  me  about  an  affects  module , called  the  pandora  korg  mini.  when  i  went  to  look  the  link  up  for  it.  it  said  it  was  no  longer  available. 

Thanks for flagging that change, although there's a Pandora Stomp version of it which should work OK with my revised programs file. http://www.korg.com/us/products/effects/pandora_stomp/page_1.php
I haven't tried one so I can't verify its compatibility.