News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

sdse-reaper issues with drumasonic

Started by nigal driver, March 10, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nigal driver

:patbat2box: I NEED SOME HELP WITH AN ISSUE I'M HAVING WITH RENDERING KITS THROUGH REAPER. IT WILL ONLY CONVERT THE TOMS BUT NOT THE SNARE OR KICK.
I USE DRUMASONIC 2 THROUGH THE KONTAKT PLAYER. I,M USING THE FREE VERSION OF REAPER SO AWARE THAT THE CYMBALS WILL NOT RENDER.
PLEASE BE GENTLE WITH ME AS NOT THE MOST TECHNICAL MINDED PERSON IN THE WORLD.

TA, DRUMMERBOY

Lustar

I didn't see your post until today! What you describe was the intended behavior although it wasn't mentioned in the documentation. For Drumasonic only the first Kick and Snare from the list of available pieces could be exported with the evaluation version. I updated the current version so that the evaluation version can now export all Kicks and Snares from Drumasonic 2 and Drumasonic Luxury. If you have SDSE 2.0 or newer you can install the new version directly over your existing SDSE installation.

teletom007

Hi there,
I use the programs SDSE, Reaper and Druamsonic Luxury to create my sounds
If I convert the snare of Drumasonic out, I get the snare and rim sounds.
But I also need the sidestick sound that Drumasonic indeed provides.
Does anyone know a way I SDSE to bring to export the sidestick. Can you define in any ini file. My attempts this failed miserably, however.

tom

Text translate in google

Lustar

Hi tom,
This was missing from SDSE 2.0, I updated the current version to add support for the sidestick open, sidestick muted (mapped as "mute" in SDSE) and edge snare articulations from Drumasonic 2 and Drumasonic Luxury. http://www.lustark.com/downloads
If you were already using SDSE 2.0 or newer you can install the latest version directly on top of your current SDSE installation. If you were using an older version of SDSE I would recommend a new installation.

teletom007

Hello Lustar,
thank you that is very helpful. I will test it soon. Your changes sound very interesting.

tom