News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Problems with brain freezing (no pun intended)

Started by Jova, October 01, 2010, 05:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

william campbell

If I buy a unit with a bad card, will the unit be able to trigger programs like BFD through MIDI, or is MIDI not affected by the card?

fishmonkey

you can turn local notes off, so MIDI should be fine.

rudiman

where are the pictures?  I'am always feeling more comfortable when i know whats inside before i open it  :o

puttenvr

rudiman

I just bought a second module because i want to  have a backup system so incase of problems i can still playing.
But after 4 days the brain is freezing in 2 minutes using the minneman kit.
The serial nr = 1213 !???? now i have 2 modules that doesn't work well  :'(

orly

SD card's problem Rudiman, you need to replace it.

rudiman

good news i found my SD replacement card in the mail today, so i repaired my first module ( the one with the strange click sounds) It works fine  now..(lets hope its stays this way)
I asked Bengt for a replacement for the second module..

jopes

So I was playing doctor and did some brain surgery 2 days ago, replacing my bad SD card with a new one. And everything is working great now. No freezes after alot of playing, so I'm happy. Thanks for those nice pictures showing what to be done.

Mopsi

I have a kit with serial nr 912. After 2 Weeks of playing i got the described problems with the MR. Phillips Kit.

edtc

Quote from: Mopsi on February 01, 2011, 06:13:26 PM
I have a kit with serial nr 912. After 2 Weeks of playing i got the described problems with the MR. Phillips Kit.

well this is  bad news ...

Mopsi

Can somebody post these File: Snare/DaWe 14 Snare Amb.dsnd
It seems to be the corrupted Filed.

Best Wishes
Mopsi

puttenvr

http://members.home.nl/ddrum/DaWe.dsnd

I had to remove the spaces in the filename otherwise windows didn't reckonize it

Mopsi

Thanks a lot!  :D

I´l try to buy a new 4gig SD Card, fill it with the needed Files (on PC) and then change it with the bad card.
In a second step i´ll try to get a new card from german 2box distributor so that i have 2 working cards, one as a safety backup.

Best wishes
Mopsi