News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

starting to loose faith in this kit

Started by micke, September 10, 2009, 05:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbrs

Micke, I would try to wait it out I mean you've come this far already. I do believe that all these issues will be resolved. If you do decide to keep them are you going to stick with the orange?

micke

I love the black/orange! it reminds me of a premier kit i had 20years ago:)
I really hope that scott can figure out whats wrong after listening to the recordings.

have a great weekend

Gissing

I am really considering buying the 2Box. But that should be for a solution of the hihat problems on my Alesis pro 5. You might laugh - I know it is a cheap one. I too need a good e-drum set for recordings. And as can understand, this is not the case? I have a very extensive use of the hihat. Maybe e-drums just isn't the right thing? You maybe need real drums - and will be kicked out of your flat?  :D

micke

Hello!
I still think that the roland VH11 and VH12 hihats are much, much better than the 2box one... but no one else seems to have problems with it so i guess i had bad luck or something. I am still waiting for the os upgrade that should fix the prob. but as i said, at this point the hihat doesn´t work for me.

hwasser

Quote from: cabalestra on September 10, 2009, 08:27:23 PM
When I tried the kit last Saturday I did not notice this mistriggering on the bass drum. The hi-hat, instead, troubled me. Today I have read a very positive review of the jobeky controller http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52642: according to what I have read (and seen) it's very promising! The only thing which I am not sure of is whether it would be compatible with the drumit five. I emailed them and will keep you in the loop about their answer. If it works, it would be great!

It will not. It will only work with Alesis and Roland sets. Yamaha and 2box uses all signaloutput through ONE cable (even 3-zone and hihat) to the module. Roland and alesis uses TWO cables for this, for cymbals they use two cables to get 3-zone and two cables to hihat, one to controller and one to the pad.