News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

please Help me

Started by tuboxmuca, September 30, 2011, 06:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuboxmuca

Hello Guys, i am new Here and sorry for my poor enlish. i did te OS update 1.20 and now tHe kit is playin random sounds by itself and it is chaninG kits or settinGs. wHat tHe Hell now? tHank you for any advice. peter.

nonoduweb

Hello

perhaps a midi issue?
Have you connected the module to another instrument by midi?
In that case, unplug the midi connections and see how it works.

tuboxmuca

Hello. I did not connected any MIDI tHing, just tHe kit. It is wierd, I just downloaded tHe 1.20 OS. I did it twice and tHe same result. it is playin random sounds like a riffle...  :o

Deve Loper

Hi.
Does it happen directly after power on, without any buttons being pushed?
What was your previous OS?
Did it ever happened before?

Deve.

tuboxmuca

Hi. it Happened after a few minutes after tHe pover on. I downloaded some 808 sounds from tHe website too for electronic sounds, tHat is wHy we brouHt tHis kit. I found tHem in tHe unit, setted up tHe kit and boom... it started to do tHis... I tHink tHe previous OS was 1.10 but I am not sure and I didnt saved it on pc as a backup. I know I am stoopid  :-\  it never Happened before... but I Have tHe kit just about a week. I am dissapointed 

Manfred

Hi,

i can't help but if you want to try OS 1.10 again you can download here:

http://www.njnj.de/edrum/OS_110.zip

The zip file contain the OS (DrumIt110.bin), a dkit file and the manual.

Regards, Manfred

tuboxmuca

Manfred tHank you very mucH for tHe files. I downloaded it and it is workin perfect like before.  :) THANK YOU. now i  going try te 808 sounds... btw wHat sounds do you guys using for electronic music. i mean modern disco fat sounds... peter

Manfred

Hi,

glad that it works again. But the question is still why it doesn't work with OS 1.20. I mean the new OS has some features which are really nice. Did you try to download it again from the 2Box homepage just to make sure that the file is okay?

Regards, Manfred

tuboxmuca

yes I downloaded it 3 times and the same result. the question is still on... now I have both OS in the unit and I can switch between them, but I think I remove the 1.20 and wait until the next uprade... I dont know...

nonoduweb

That would be surprising, but if you want, check if your module serial number isn't in the range 1050 to 1559 (menu unit, last menu).

tuboxmuca

OK, I will check the serial number when I come home from work today.  That range had some issues? We bought it from the first owner and it is still in warranty.
Thank you guys for help.

edtc

Quote from: tuboxmuca on October 02, 2011, 11:36:35 AM
...  That range had some issues? We bought it from the first owner and it is still in warranty.
Thank you guys for help.

yes , this serie uses a SD card that lately appears not  to be working well with the module , causing  random latency issues  .... Sometimes it causes the brain to freeze ...

If still under warranty , simply contact your country's distributor , he will send you a new card ... if not ,you can buy a matching SD card ....

here s a thread where you ll see how to open and replace the card "safely"  http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php/topic,991.0.html