News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Drumit 5 Module Only

Started by smoulders, September 05, 2009, 02:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoulders

Hi guys.

Nice to meet you all.

For a very long time I have waited for a mdule where you can easlily trasfer your own samples to and from module and PC. Literally heard about this module today and am very excited.

However I already have a Hart Dynamics set and would only be interested in buying the module.

After an exhaustive search online I can not find anywhere that lists the price of the module only, not inc pads.

Could anyone enlighten me?

Also any feedback from users on the sound editing features, sampleing etc would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks indeed

Smoulders

cabalestra

Hi,

2box decided to sell the whole kit at first. Individual components will be available later on. Compatibility with other brands is still a mystery. No one yet tested this. Maybe the few lucky ones on this forum can shed some light.

Scottie

Hi smoulders

The Unit will be available separately. With the first shipment we didn't want to start breaking them up, as there were a lot of people waiting for their pre-ordered kits.
From the next shipment we will start supplying all components separately, so if people want an extra tom pad or the Unit on it's own we will be able to take care of it for them.

Thanks
Scott

NeilC

Hi Scottie,

Hate to ask, but do you have timescales? and also for the new OS etc...

:)

Scottie

Hey Neil

Ask away that is what i am here for  :) The next shipment will be with us in October, the biggest wait is the boat journey across! I am hoping that we can get a more solid ETA for you. Once i know i will post it here. The plus side is that the shipment size will be much better size wise then our first one.

Are you after any separate components?

Just waiting to hear on the current status on the update as well.

Thanks
Scott

NeilC

Yeah, would be interested in another cymbal and maybe a different sized snare/toms - budget depending ;)

espen

Hi Scottie (or someone else).

Do you have any idea when the individual parts could be available. In this spring, autumn, this year?
I could be very interested to get the module itself.

roel

Quote from: espen on January 07, 2010, 11:51:24 AM

Do you have any idea when the individual parts could be available. In this spring, autumn, this year?

what will be the price for just only the module?

Scottie

Quote from: espen on January 07, 2010, 11:51:24 AM

Hi espen

I am hoping that we will start to have individual parts over the next couple of shipments, but please note these wont be in massive quantities just yet.
We are also locking down the price points for the individual parts, which should be finalized by Monday.

Thanks
Scott

goony

hopefully the module will be soon then, as I maybe get the module only to link up with a DrumKat DK10...

UC

kinda like dropping a V8 engine in a trabant if you ask me :D

goony

everyone is different with different needs etc. Mine is complete lack of space, plus I would like the ability to take it to work and practice during my downtime, I live onboard a ship for 2 weeks at a time, and our cabins are only small.....
So compact setup is ideal for me...

UC

Hey, please don't mind me goony, I'm a cheeky git :)

If you can take your drums with you in a suitcase, then that kicks ass!