News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Natural Drum Kit Group buy

Started by edcito, May 10, 2011, 04:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dingo

Hey gang , I picked up the 2box kit 4 months ago. I had it shipped to me here in Seattle Wa. Had to find a distributor in Canada so he could ship me a power adapter. The kit really is great. Awesome feel. I added 2 yamaha dual zone cymbals and a splash. I also got the Superior Drummer 2.0 Took a little getting use to but I managed to figure out how to midi map the kit in "learn" mode then save. Every time I got closer to my goal. Now that I have record ability in Presonus Studio One ... I can move onto my next challenge. Can someone get me going in the right direction for getting set up to make these and other sounds into the playable dsnd files.
Do I need the Sound Forge and a dsntool ?
  Good Forum b.t.w.
     Brian

logihack

Quote from: dingo on May 24, 2011, 07:27:22 AM
Hey gang , I picked up the 2box kit 4 months ago. I had it shipped to me here in Seattle Wa. Had to find a distributor in Canada so he could ship me a power adapter. The kit really is great. Awesome feel. I added 2 yamaha dual zone cymbals and a splash. I also got the Superior Drummer 2.0 Took a little getting use to but I managed to figure out how to midi map the kit in "learn" mode then save. Every time I got closer to my goal. Now that I have record ability in Presonus Studio One ... I can move onto my next challenge. Can someone get me going in the right direction for getting set up to make these and other sounds into the playable dsnd files.
Do I need the Sound Forge and a dsntool ?
  Good Forum b.t.w.
     Brian

http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php/topic,874.0.html

edcito

So I reckon the spirit and purpose of this topic have vanished....
The original purpose was to gather 10 people to get a discount on NDK....