News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Shortage on 2Box - annoying!

Started by andhar, May 08, 2011, 12:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edcito

The australian distributor just told me that the new kits will arrive in 7 days. Thomann says 2-5 days. So it appears the kits are finally moving.

The bad news is that no spare parts will be available. Only full kits. :-\

I'm getting one full kit and sell the parts I don't need, like the rack and some pads. 

andhar

Quote from: edcito on May 15, 2011, 08:07:44 AM
The australian distributor just told me that the new kits will arrive in 7 days. Thomann says 2-5 days. So it appears the kits are finally moving.

Nice.. As you say - things are moving - Let's hope for shipment to it's home-country Sweden too..
My next gig is the 11:th of June and I want to get to know the stuff before action-day!  8)

edcito

Yeah, it's worth the wait.... a little bird told me that this upcoming batch has OS 1.2 installed :patbat2box:

hwasser

Quote from: andhar on May 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM
Nice.. As you say - things are moving - Let's hope for shipment to it's home-country Sweden too..
My next gig is the 11:th of June and I want to get to know the stuff before action-day!  8)

It sounds much better for gigs now btw with the new master-eq section in the module btw. Lånade 2box:et till trummisen då vi körde coverlåtar på ett litet ställe där ett akustiskt set skulle vart för högljutt.

andhar

Quote from: hwasser on May 17, 2011, 12:46:20 PM
It sounds much better for gigs now btw with the new master-eq section in the module btw. Lånade 2box:et till trummisen då vi körde coverlåtar på ett litet ställe där ett akustiskt set skulle vart för högljutt.

OK - I hope I have the time, not only to get the set... But to learn the most important features as well.
That is one reason i use e-drums - the ability to really Master a listenable sound, even in small venues...