News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Will a double bass drum pedal work?

Started by Steve, September 01, 2009, 04:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Looks like I will have a long wait until the US get a unit but I read about the pedal and location and if I understand right you get a pedal in the box? can a double pedal be connected?  

I also see pictures with 4 toms and 3 toms what do you get (exactly) in the boxes?  thanks

icesurf3r

Hi Steve

As far as i'm aware you get kick, hi-hat, snare, 2 cymbals and 3 toms. Plus all the hardware you need to play it right out of the box (unlike some other brands of e-drums).

Extra pads and cymbals should soon be available for purchase seperately.  The pads will be available in different sizes, but I can't remember what they are.

As for the other question, a double pedal should work fine the the drumit.

HTH

Travis182

Hey Steve i don't think you will have any trouble using a double bass. Janis, their demonstrator at the frankfurt show was using one and it worked perfect. If you check some of the videos on the 2box website i think there are a couple with double bass being used.

NeilC

Yeah I use a double kick, no problems at all... just make sure you set the beaters on the designated 'zone' which is above the centre of the head.