News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Native Instruments

Started by Mixmaster5, December 27, 2010, 08:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixmaster5

Does anybody has native instruments 6??? pleasssssss I need some help

fishmonkey

not sure what you mean, do you mean NI Komplete 6???

Mixmaster5

Yes I mean the complete...and why I ask this is because a friend of mine gave me his NI but he lost the serial...and I need those because I want to use the with my 2box...

fishmonkey

your friend should be able to recover the serial numbers by contacting Native Instruments' support people.

edtc

could anybody repair my broken car ? i need it to transport my 2box module ...

;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

Mixmaster5

yeah I could repair your car..just giv me your adress and I wiil come to repair your car!

edtc

puttenvr

No problem. Use Windows HELP ON DISTANCE

Mixmaster5

Whats your problem edtc? If you dont wanna reply just sh*** up!!! And stop argueing with me!

UC

Quote from: fishmonkey on December 29, 2010, 01:36:38 AM
your friend should be able to recover the serial numbers by contacting Native Instruments' support people.

^^ This. Anything remotely like trying to get a dodgy serial number on this forum will get you banned for good.

Support software developers if you want to use the product!

edtc

...what's wrong ?  i ll tell you:

-personnaly I dont like people who "show off" with useless posts saying "I rule " or name themselves "somethingMaster" when they dont know what RCA means...

-quite all your posts have so little to do with 2box Drumit5 and are useless , cause you allways ask help for yourself only ... its obvious that you dont like to do efforts to learn things by yourself ... so you have nothing to share with the community ... and that what forums are about... SHARING with others and try to dévelop ideas...

You remind me those spoiled children i didnt liked when i was young ... they allways wanted other people to do all the work for them ...

... I really dont see in what puttenvr or anybody  has to be jealous of you .... http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php/topic,536.0.html
and also  bad Karma and insults are not a problem for me ... as long as i can stay in this community , learn from and help people who really needs and deserve it , i'm allright ..

I m aware this is rude , sorry to other members , but you asked and I respond ...

so , enjoy this post , this is the last time i'm arguing with you ... because "you rule" !

Mixmaster5

So:

- first to think my name has something to do with my knowledge is absolutely stupid sorry to say this
- I agree the Rule part was a bit unnecessary i was just happy because of my deal
- my questions have in a indirect way to do with the 2box
- so tell me in which way you shared something and helped other people? i think your 20 post are kidding about my knowledge and arguing with me!! And it seems like you creeped me on this forum!!
- dont say anything which you dont know!!! You know NOTHING about how much I learn by myself and obviously its a lot. And I think everything you learned was or is from someone. But
maybe in your case god told you what RCA is! And if not you learned it from google, so I think google is now very angry because your just getting informations from them!
- And I think for your 20 lousy posts your acting up yourself a little bit and as i said if you dont wanna answer me dont write anything....
- You always remember me those children who always wanted to tell other people whats wrong and whats right and all those long speeches about moral...but actually they are not a bit better Mr.wise "20 Posts Man"
- Also sorry to be rude but there are some things which I wont stay on me like this..

And to say in the end i really really appreciate tis forum!! Thank you for built it!! :patbat2box:

Mixmaster5

@UC I absolutly agree with you!!! Really I swear the thing with my friend is true! And if there is anybody who is against robbery of software and  then its me! And I dont wanna get a dogdy serial number :)

Shizzle

I m sorry for putting my nose in to this...but I absolutely understand what Mixmaster5 means!!

And yeah: STOP SOFTWARE ROBBERY!!!

edtc

For sure i'm stupid...
   ...But I dont need any avatar or alias to give me good karma...;)   this shizzle registered on the forum , and less than 3 minutes later ,pointed diretctly to this topic , was able to read all this long and useless post ,give you +1 karma and some support ...As he reeds faster than Superman , this guy really rules!  ...well tried !

Latest Member: Shizzle
Date Registered:    Today at 12:50:06 AM
« Reply #13 on: Today at 12:53:02 AM »
Last Active:    Today at 12:55:30 AM
Total Time Spent Online:    9 minutes.
Total Posts:    1 posts

funny isnt it ?;)