News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Jobekky drums/Edrum attic; no one home?

Started by raptor, September 14, 2012, 03:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptor

I've been trying to reach these folks for almost 3 weeks but never get a reply that they even receive my emails.
I want to get some questions answered about a possible Jobeky kit. Anyone been able to contact these guys lately?

digitalDrummer

If you haven't heard back after three weeks, it doesn't instil a lot of confidence.  I don't know anyone who has not heard back instantly from Dave at Diamond Electronic Drums who also builds custom drums and sells 2box gear. Give him a yell...

10keven

You can buy direct from Jobeky as well.. I know the pickups Dave uses in his kits are better than the ones I have in my Jobeky Stealth.. so like before, try diamond drums.. there about the same price as Jobeky but better pick up drivers IMO.

Murgen

I guess they are too busy with restructuring:

QuoteThe Coming Together Of Two Great Companies !
Message published on: August 4, 2012

August 1st 2012, saw the official teaming of two leading UK based electronic drums companies, Jobeky Drums & eDrum Attic.

For eight years, Jobeky Drums have been developing and producing their unique brand of electro-acoustic drums which are now played right around the world by every level of drummer, from the beginner to the professional.

The strength of development in the Jobeky range, has also resulted their kits and pads being used by professional drummers on countless tours with the likes of Lily Allen, Example, Wretch 32, Aiden Grimshaw,The Saturdays and Sophie Ellis Bextor.

eDrum Attic opened their on-line electronic drum and percussion store in late 2008 and it has since gained a renowned global reputation for providing quality eDrum products, shipping to every corner of the world via a fast network of couriers. We are therefore delighted to announce that the two companies have now joined forces to provide a complete one stop shop, world-wide service to drummers.

The Jobeky & eDrum Attic team, offer over 35 years of experience in drums, drumming and the music industry in general and the services provided, will shortly see expansion to a second UK location, while the newly combined website, will also see the addition of many new products from a host of top name electronic drum manufacturers.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

raptor

Quote from: 10keven on September 15, 2012, 03:43:24 PM
You can buy direct from Jobeky as well.. I know the pickups Dave uses in his kits are better than the ones I have in my Jobeky Stealth.. so like before, try diamond drums.. there about the same price as Jobeky but better pick up drivers IMO.

Well what really got my interest in the Jobeky line is the cable management system with the bass drum. I really like the idea of having my cables routed from the bass drum to the toms. Clever.

GeeMo

raptor, try ringing them, phone number available via the website, Colin will be building kits in the workshop, the office is upstairs and usually leaves e-mail responses to his wife Jane who isn't there all the time, they may also be on holiday, persevere, you won't regret it, I haven't  :)

jobeky

Hi everyone, this is Jane I reply to every email usually late at night as we have children, Graham who was Edrum attic has just lost his father so understandably is not contactable at the moment, however we always answer every email and message via our facebook page, please contact us via the contact form on the site or call the unit and leave a message and I will get back to you, a lot of customers have my mobile no as well as we are sometimes very busy in the workshop. kind regards Jane

eDRUM_ATTIC

Hi

Firstly, my apologies for not being available of late.
I had to take a leave of absence due to my father's ill health and then, his subsequent death, so I ended up been off for six weeks.  :(

However, any emails that came into me at eDRUM ATTIC during that period, I did still reply to, while all phone messages left for me, were picked up and passed on to Jobeky and I understand all those have been dealt with.

My apologies once again, it was a very difficult period for my family & I, so thank you for your understanding.

Now that I am back, we have lots of very exciting things that we had been working on and that we want to share with you in the coming months.

For now though, happy 2Boxing & eDrumming everyone!  :)

Graham
eDRUM ATTIC / Jobeky Drums
www.edrumattic.com / www.jobekydrums.co.uk

:patbat2box:

Jman

Sorry for your loss Graham ... good to see you back. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

eDRUM_ATTIC

Quote from: Jman on October 25, 2012, 01:50:36 PM
Sorry for your loss Graham ... good to see you back. J
Thank you for the kind words Jerry.  :)
Sadly I have hardly been here much at all this year (I lost the first six months with my own serious health issues) but I hope to be back now. :)

I hope all is well with you?