News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

anybody recieves the memorycard replacement yet?

Started by rudiman, November 24, 2010, 05:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcprod

Thanks for the link.

Can someone attach a picture or link showing what wrench is used to remove the nuts from the 1/4" inputs/outputs on the module. As stated on the 2Box website it is called: Nut removal tool ( 14 mm ).

Thanks.

Evy

Any idea how many kits were affected by the bad cards?  Just curious.

nonoduweb

Quote from: Evy on December 09, 2010, 06:33:34 PM
Any idea how many kits were affected by the bad cards?  Just curious.

509 kits 

jw-smaal

I have one unit in the affected serial number range.  However my unit runs just fine; don't know if I should fix a problem that does not exist.... 

rudiman

Slap the drummer

Quote from: rudiman on December 10, 2010, 03:39:37 PM
don't fix things that are not broken.

that's good advice from Rudiman, whenever I've tried to fix something that wasn't broken
it usually ends up.... broken.

But it's worth bearing in mind that you may find the kit works fine for a while and then suddenly
goes kaput.  At least that's what happened with mine.  If you're gigging with the kit you don't
want it breaking down halfway in.

orly

I've got my module back today with a new SD card  8)

edtc

Quote from: Slap the drummer on December 10, 2010, 07:57:25 PM

But it's worth bearing in mind that you may find the kit works fine for a while and then suddenly
goes kaput.  At least that's what happened with mine.  If you're gigging with the kit you don't
want it breaking down halfway in.

the same for me !!!
   seemed to work fine for a week ,then I began to notice some strange and unconsistent latency on "dry kick 22", and after that , using some kits made the module crash ....

I think its no use to wait for a problem ... if you re part of the defect serial list , just
order the new SD card to your seller ... send them a link to the page on 2box site , most of them are not aware of the problem (thomann didnt..)... they can send you a SDcard , no use to send the whole module ...