News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

I rule!! :D

Started by Mixmaster5, November 15, 2010, 09:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixmaster5

I got my 2box at a price of 1350 € thats amazing and its new. Was their anybody who got the set cheaper than me? :)
For 1350€ you can get one of the worst Roland v-drums...and in my opinion 2box is much betta than Roland TD-20!

Evy

I just converted that to canadian dollars....my account tells me that yes, you in fact rule.

rythm

Congratulations. I thought the normal price was good, compared to other brands and what you get for your money  :)

puttenvr

Mixmaster5 , we won't contradict the fact that you rule, but - to be honest - all members on this forum with > 15 posts, got their kit for free  :P

rythm

Quote from: puttenvr on November 16, 2010, 07:24:37 PM
Mixmaster5 , we won't contradict the fact that you rule, but - to be honest - all members on this forum with > 15 posts, got their kit for free  :P
Shhh :D

Mixmaster5

Yeah  puttenvr you dont have to contradict it, it s just how it is: Im the Ruler :) I think you got your 2box for free in your dreams :) and even if you got it for free We re talking about a low price here and not kits for free so I was intrested how much people paid for their kit!

jw-smaal

They just increased the price above the 2KEUR mark now it's 2275 EUR.    Still worth every EURO and it still "beats" other brands by far in this price-range the 2box is in a league of it's own.   

puttenvr

Quote from: Mixmaster5 on November 16, 2010, 08:17:28 PMso I was intrested how much people paid for their kit!
Most people paid around 1900 euros. So you know the answer

Cuban

I've seen a couple of store ex demo MKI kits sell at that price, but not 100% new (assuming yours was?)

Mixmaster5

No my kit wasn t a demo kit. complete new!!

jw-smaal

So why are you hitting the keyboard instead of the pads? ;-) 

rudiman

Okay you win, and now use it :-)

puttenvr

This topic is complete useless

1. I don't believe you got a brand new (non demo) kit for 1350 euros
2. If you really paid 1350 euros, some people on this board can be frustrated 'cause they paid more
3. If someone got the kit for 1000 euros you will be frustrated

So: who won and will ever win?

rudiman

QuoteThis topic is complete useless

:rock:

Mixmaster5

This topic was a demonstration how jealous the human race can be! And yes puttenvr indeed I won like always :patbat2box:
So lets talk about something diffrent in one point you are right this topic is a little bit usless.....
Now my question is there any kind of video user manual? maybe someone made on?

thanks for replying!