News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

scrolling across between parameters not working?

Started by skippy, August 28, 2023, 03:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skippy

I've had a 2box speed light kit for a few weeks now and like the sounds etc. In the last couple  days I noticed that the push button to change between the 3 parameter zones has stopped working. When you press it eg to move from adjusting kick  gain to the snare gain....nothing happens (same in kit and unit modes)? Has this happen to anyone else? Is it possible I messed up somewhere within the menu labyrynth or could it simply be a faulty module? I'd appreciate any advice please, and apologies if this question was asked previously
Cheers Skippy

ANGR77

I am bit unsure here...but You could instead of toggling between different pads using the button - just hit the actual drum you want to adjust.

Best regards

Anders / Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

skippy

problem solved. After a lot of hassle, I discovered the issue was down to the plastic scrolling button moving too far down on the metal shaft so that it would no longer click and release to move across the menu, but stayed locked down, if that makes sense. Anyway shout out to Blake  8) at hand in hand distribution who gave me the tip. Such a simple thing that caused all sorts of confusion, but is now sorted