GoEdrums Hihat Sensor - NO edge sounds - Drumit 5 - Low Volume Cymbals Aborea

Started by Paspallum, February 11, 2023, 02:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paspallum

Hi all
I'm using a full set of Aborea Low volume cymbals with my Drumit 5 MKII.
They feel great.
I purchased a GoEdrums hihat sensor and their trigger housing as well as an edge membrane so I can have the hihat with bow and edge
The problem I'm having is that I can't get the edge membrane to make any sound at all when its plugged into the hihat trigger input.
The membrane does work - when I plug the hihat triggers into the snare trigger input, I get the snare head and snare rim sounds. But I get nothing plugged into the hihat input.
Cant find anything in the manual or anything online after exhaustive google searches
I'm sure i'm missing something basic?
Paspallum

welshsteve

I'd look at what trigger type you're using on hihat channel on the Di5 M2.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

Paspallum

welshsteve
I'm using the Hihat trigger channel
Ive tried all of the input types

welshsteve

Sorry I didn't mean the channel. Forgive me, I don't have a 2box module to hand, it sounds like a strange one though, especially as you are getting the the 2 zones on the snare input too. I am sorry I can't think what it coule be.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

ANGR77

Do you have the exact link to the hi-hat trigger you are suing from Go Edrum?
Is it the edge membran?

Best Regards

Anders / Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com