News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Help with second line out

Started by Slap the drummer, November 08, 2010, 12:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap the drummer

Can anybody help?

That bit of my brain must be missing but I can't figure out how to do this --

The main line-out is feeding a pair of headphones as per normal - but how do I get a second stereo line-out that is
essentially the same as is going to the h/phones? and how wd I adjust the relative volume between the phones and
the second output??

Simple instructions much appreciated!
cheers

mandubien

Hey there !

I guess you have a problem with remix or remix!

Go to UNIT-OUT, and look what you have: you can choose what you want for outputs 1-2 and headphones.
Mix means everything (drums, FX, songs, input, metronome) so this is the best for headphones.
Remix you can choose what you want between what I listed before.

For outputs 1-2, you can choose between outputs 1-2 only( ! means it's independant from volume knob. I prefer to use like this cause you can adjust the volume for your headphones), remix or remix!

So for example, you can use drums, FX, songs and metronome for remix and use it for outputs 1-2 so your mates will only have the remix, and for headphones you use mix and only you will have the input and metronome.

Finally, if you use outputs 1 to 6, choose 1-2! for outputs 1-2 as they're usually used for bass drum and snare.

I hope it's ok for you  ;)

Slap the drummer

Hi -

Thanks for that, but I still don't completely get it.  I'm being dense I guess.

Are the outputs 1 - 6 in mono??  So do I have to use 2 to get the same as using the headphones??

Manfred

Quote from: Slap the drummer on November 08, 2010, 01:45:14 PM
Are the outputs 1 - 6 in mono??  So do I have to use 2 to get the same as using the headphones??

Yes and yes! You can also find more details at the Manual:

http://2box.se/Downloads/DrumIt-User-Manual.pdf

Slap the drummer