News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

My kit samples (so far) have been moved to this folder

Started by welshsteve, November 15, 2022, 09:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

welshsteve

Just uploaded 2 versions for you to try. This was by far the hardest to do. I had so many samples that the editor was crashing if I uploaded them all, so I had to approximate.

V2 has more layers and I have brought the footsplash up in volume compared the first. Maybe the extra layers will not affect its performance.

Let me know if it's any good or not, I have no way of trying!
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

tex2bdrum

welshsteve,thanks again,great work, both hihats sound gooood in the editor, will try it next weekend with my vh-11 at rehersal, hello from munich, tex
2Box 5 Mk2, AtE Kit (PDP M5, 22, 10, 12, 14, 14) Yamaha Cybs, VH-11, Drum-Dok Triggers, drum-tec heads, Lustar Software, EzD 2 & 3, SSD 5 free, Yeah, Rock On;-))
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__XVyYnu2tTcZ1NGnd_gJA

welshsteve

Ah thanks mate. I haven't had any feedback off anyone yet to see how it all sounds as one kit. I can only check it in the editor too.

tex2bdrum

Hello Steve, if time and mood please check your messages (recordet your sounds)
2Box 5 Mk2, AtE Kit (PDP M5, 22, 10, 12, 14, 14) Yamaha Cybs, VH-11, Drum-Dok Triggers, drum-tec heads, Lustar Software, EzD 2 & 3, SSD 5 free, Yeah, Rock On;-))
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__XVyYnu2tTcZ1NGnd_gJA

roel

welshsteve

Welcome Roel. Glad you liked. I hope to be able to try them myself one day.

welshsteve

So I finally got to try these on an original 2box set up (with original hihats) and I can see some of the sounds need fixing. There's noticeable silences on some of the layers of one of the 12" toms and one of the kicks. Also one of the hihats is very clunky.. one seems fine. I can't tell which is which as the display doesn't show the V2 part of the second version. 

So as I'm here visiting a friend, gonna try and fix these and will re upload.

I will update here any fixes.