News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Everything ddrum

Started by Krillo, February 19, 2020, 04:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krillo

Hi all,

I am uploading a zip-file containing all ddrum sounds that were ever made, plus manuals etc.

Contents:

ddrum4Tool.exe is the original tool for transferring sounds to the ddrum4. Doesn't seem to work well with newer (USB) drivers though.

ddrum4wav.exe is a tool for extracting the individual samples from ddrum4 samples, both multisamples and the older samples from earlier modules that were included on the original ddrum4-CD from which most of this content originates. NOTE: The ddrum3 sounds that are included in this zip-file can't be converted with this tool. These files can instead be opened with an audio editor, interpreting the files as 16-bit, 44,1kHz Mono, Big-Endian byte order (MSB,LSB) (Motorola).

The zip-file is 228MB.

Here is a list of all files and folders in the archive:

[Folder] Best Service
[Folder] Clavia DMI
[Folder] ddrum3 SCSI tool (for 68k Mac)
[Folder] ddrum4 Megasamples Signature
[Folder] ddrum4 sounds
[Folder] ddrum4SESoundLibrary
[Folder] Manuals

ddrum4seconfig.mid
ddrum4SEfactorysettings.mid
ddrum4Tool.exe
ddrum4wav.exe
Readme.txt
Reverb&FXdrums (ID102).mid

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/olktwtwnisz8q2l/ddrum_everything.zip/file

drummologo

DeWaaachner

former DDrum 4 SE User, start now with DrumitFive

DeWaaachner

After first try to start the ddrum4wav tool, my computer blocked it. After allowing to run nothing happens... just a short flash of a windwow which disappears immediately.

I understand it as a standalone running tool to convert the .mid-format samples to wav. Am I right or do I need s.th. in addition?

I'm running a Windows 10 Laptop.

Any advice?

Cheers, Frank

Krillo

Quote from: DeWaaachner on February 23, 2020, 05:48:27 PM
After first try to start the ddrum4wav tool, my computer blocked it. After allowing to run nothing happens... just a short flash of a windwow which disappears immediately.

I understand it as a standalone running tool to convert the .mid-format samples to wav. Am I right or do I need s.th. in addition?

I'm running a Windows 10 Laptop.

Any advice?

Cheers, Frank

The usage of ddrum4wav tool is like this: Drag the .mid file on to ddrum4wav tool. After this a command line dialog will appear, after which you just press enter. Both ddrum4wav tool and the .mid file should be in the same folder.

Or maybe it isn't compatible with Windows 10. Right click on ddrum4wav tool, choose Properties, Compatibility, then check the box to run the program in Compatibility Mode. It should run in XP or W7.

I would try that first. Hope it helps.

DeWaaachner

Ah, my fault. I expected a window to open, when I clicked on the wav.tool.

But it worked according your explanation with windows 10.
Also with XP, I can confirm.

Thank you again. Very much appreciated