News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Moving DrumIt Mk2 between two different ekits

Started by ynor, June 08, 2022, 07:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ynor

I have a DrumIt Mk2 that I want to use with my kit at home and with my kit with different triggers at the rehearsal studio. Switching between the two kits needs different trigger settings. Is there a way to save the unit settings and recall them for two different ekits?

I tried to set up a second SD card for the rehearsal studio kit so that each kit has its own SD card, but the card was introducing lots of latency so I guess it is not completely compatible. I used a SanDisk Ultra 100 MB/s, 32 GB, SDHC, class 10. Should this SD card work correctly or could the latency be caused by something else?

welshsteve

Yes. Check manual but while turning on the module, you have to hold a button down (sorry I can't remember which one) and a menu for trigger set ups will pop. So you can have one for home kit and one for studio kit. Or as many as you'd like depending on the variety of set up(s) you play
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

ynor

Thanks. From the manual I only found an option to choose between OS. But will have a look at the start up menu for different trigger settings.

Should that SD card work without latency?

welshsteve

The SD card that comes with it should work without laceny in KIT mode. Note, if you're in UNIT mode you will get latency if you play a lot of notes.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!