News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Goedrum Cymbal triggers with 2Box 5 MK2 module

Started by Slamstick, November 10, 2021, 03:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slamstick

Anybody here using Goedrum Cymbals triggers with 2 Box Drumit 5MK2 module? If so,  how are they working. Would you recommend them? Thanks in advance for any feedback

Sabian63

I think the idea is that you dial them in using the instructions in the 2Box Drumit Manual - which you can download from the 2Box website.

If you are really struggling I know that Jobeky will be happy to assist with settings. If you drop them an email then I know Colin will respond with some helpful advice/reccomendations.

HTH

Chris

Slamstick

Thanks Chris. What I actually was trying to find out is if anybody here bought Goedrum Cymbal trigger, installed them on their metal low volume cymbals, and how they were working with 2 box , of course after they were dialed in properly . I have a few sets of low volume cymbals. With and without triggers . Trying to get a feel for Goedrum and it's compatibility with 2bix Drumit5MK2

Rere

Hello,

Did you try Goedrums triggers ? I also own L80 and would like to trigger it...
Thanks

Slamstick

No, after reading many reviews, I went with Cymbal and Drum triggers from Marshall Rinker at Extremedrums .com. Couldn't be happier! Check him out . Tell him I sent you. He will hook you up

Rere

Thanks for your answer.
Seems like there is no trigger for cymbals in the Products section of the website.
What king of cymbal triggers do you have?
Thank you

Slamstick

I am using Extremedrums. com. Just contact Marshall Rinker, owner of Extreme m edruns.com .He will send you all of the info you need about his cymbal triggers . Or P.M me your contact info  and I will have him contact you!

Rere

Quote from: Stoked2 on February 15, 2022, 05:34:26 PM
I am using Extremedrums. com. Just contact Marshall Rinker, owner of Extreme m edruns.com .He will send you all of the info you need about his cymbal triggers . Or P.M me your contact info  and I will have him contact you!

Hi,
I can't reply to your PM. It says "User 'Stoked2' has blocked your personal message." ???
I haven't contacted Marshall as I am just investigating and not sure to buy for the moment.