News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

DrumIt 5 MkI and BFD3

Started by magnaq, October 09, 2021, 11:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnaq

Hello beautiful people!

I am trying to connect my 2box to BFD3 via MIDI and it does work, the problem is the settings need adjusting I presume and I have no idea where to look.. The BFD3 has a drum map for 2box so it's a good start but still only every other (or so) hit is being triggered (the module, the cable, the interface, BFD, the DAW, my computer???) I tried looking into the 2box manual and BFD3 manual but they are so generic I'm completely lost.. Also tried to look through the forum but haven't found much 'for dummies' :)
Would be grateful for any insight.

Help please!

ANGR77

I would start to look in BFD3...and the midi settings. (Relax about the DAW setting for the moment)

The midi settings in 2box is quite generic ...it sends midi out on certain midi notes...so it should not be too hard to adapt to these signals inside BFD3.

Best regards

Anders / www.Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

magnaq