News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Forum Funeral or Cremation?

Started by Slamstick, October 05, 2020, 09:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murgen

Quote from: Deve Loper on July 14, 2021, 08:08:32 PM
Hi Murgen.
"2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012"
That's for sure back to the future after the past became the prequel to nowadays! :-)

1.2 Jigawatt @Deve Loper, it was a joke, I added an extra bar to the rack to fixate the bass-pad and named it the MkII :)

How are your plans coming together?
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

Deve Loper

Aha, nice! But you did the mod on a mk1 rack, aka, the one with thinner legs?
There was also the mk2 rack, so in hindsight confusing with the later mk2 module...

Anyway, yes, plans still coming together :-)

Murgen

Quote from: Deve Loper on July 19, 2021, 10:18:43 AM
Aha, nice! But you did the mod on a mk1 rack, aka, the one with thinner legs?
There was also the mk2 rack, so in hindsight confusing with the later mk2 module...

Anyway, yes, plans still coming together :-)

Mk2 rack ... I bought a Mk2 back in 2012. Now slowly the little plastic hooks start to break and the bottom of the module got sticky but it still delivers. :)

Curious about your plans :)
--------

Slamstick

Murgen, I remember that well when you came up with that rack mod
I never owned the whole 2 Box kit. Jman took me down the a to e conversion routebut I know a lot of members used your mod to brace up their kicks. I also remember when you built your drumshed and when you had your heart problems. Glad everything turned out ok for your healtheisr. Thanks for all your posts thru the years. They have been helpful to me!

Haphazard72

As a new owner (and drum player), I am struggling to find much of anything when it comes to 2box. Even harder here in Australia, with no Aussie distributor

Murgen

Quote from: Stoked2 on July 20, 2021, 01:22:47 AM
Murgen, I remember that well when you came up with that rack mod
I never owned the whole 2 Box kit. Jman took me down the a to e conversion routebut I know a lot of members used your mod to brace up their kicks. I also remember when you built your drumshed and when you had your heart problems. Glad everything turned out ok for your healtheisr. Thanks for all your posts thru the years. They have been helpful to me!

Thank you very much, warm words :) How do you keep up ?
--------

Slamstick

I don't know,  some stuff I can't remember like where did I put my glasses (when they're on my forehead)  but other stuff I remember for some reason!