News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Setting Rim Sounds

Started by Dobly, June 28, 2021, 11:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobly

All the rims on my kit (bar the snare) of wired up to more useful pads

Tom 1 rim goes to a crash
Tom 2 rim goes to the splash
Tom 3 rim goes to a small pad
Tom 4 rim goes to a 10" A2E drum I converted.

In the Drumit 3 I can hit any of the pads to set it's parameters, like the sound it plays, etc..

For example if I the crash attached to Tom 1, the D3 shows me the Tom 1 Rim and it is set to a crash sound.

Toms 1, 3 and 4 work

Tom 2 rim does not.

I can use Dkit Manager to assign a sound to the rim of Tom 2, but I cannot hit the little splash and have the D3 select it. The splash works. The wiring is correct. Dkit Manager can set the value, but the D3 cannot.

Is there some setting that allows this that may not be set on Tom 2?

Cheers.

ANGR77

Hi!

Is it just the issue to not be able to select/assign the splash...or doesn't it trigger at all (even if you created the right settings in dkit manager)

Best regards

Anders / www.Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Dobly

Anders

The splash plays fine.. I set the sound in Dkit Manager and Tom 2 and the splash work perfectly.

But the module does not know I am hitting the splash despite the fact it makes the sound. I cannot change the sound on the rim of Tom 2 as the module just selects Tom 2 if i hit it.