News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

My Behavior on this Forum

Started by Slamstick, March 13, 2021, 04:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slamstick

It has been brought to my attention by a member here whose opinion I respect,  that my behaviour has been very " one sided" as far as what I give back to the forum . There is a lack of knowledge on my part that makes me more of a "Taker than a Giver" as far as info and knowledge goes. What I dont want to lack in is RESPECT".  I posted a pic of me giving the middle finger that was  BY ACCIDENT,  that I sent my best man over a year ago in response to something he sent me.   It was a private picture  in my gallery and I had to have hit it instead of the intended image next to it and it posted on the forum. I would NEVER intentionaly post anything offensive like that unless I really didnt want to be a member here and that would be inexcusable in itself. If you look at my previous questions and posts prior to that , there was NOTHING  as far as animosity between me and any other member to prompt and kind of aggressive or negative response on my part . Am I embarrased, yes? Was it intentional, no.   So for this blunder and not getting back to people who that have  have answered my questions I apologize. Kind Regards, Stoked 2 ( Jeff Helmlinger)

kenjwright

Hi Jeff. I am relatively new to this forum (1+ years), landing here by way of ddrum (which is still my module of choice). I enjoy following the conversations here and in doing so have noticed your handle, Stoked2, enough times to recognize you as an enthusiastic e-drummer!

I am not familiar with the thread referenced other than what you have just written, but I do understand the discomfort that can result from an unforgiving internet following an "oops" moment, so for my money, your acknowledgment of that moment speaks well of you.

Take care and be well!

Cheers!

Ken
Ludwig Acoustics, Paiste Cymbals, Drum Brothers Djun Djuns, ddrum3, ddrum4, 2BOX DrumIt Five, Pintech Cymbals, MegaDrum56, eDRUMin-4

Slamstick

Thanks , Ken . Yeah,  it was a huge blunder , but unintentional! I did what I could, which was,  apologized to the group and the member who told me that he and others didnt like my behavior. Apparently they didn't think that was enough, as he and another member cc'd me in a personal message,  calling me a name like little school girls! A MAN, admits his mistakes, apologizes and moves on!