News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Next shipment!!

Started by Scottie, August 04, 2009, 10:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orly

Several french sites indicate 04-06-2010, I hope to get it sooner.

puttenvr

Perhaps they mean the NEXT (4th) shipment
Did the 3rd shipment arrive this month?
Scotty?

Scottie

Quote from: puttenvr on March 23, 2010, 04:44:33 PM
Perhaps they mean the NEXT (4th) shipment
Did the 3rd shipment arrive this month?
Scotty?

Hi puttenvr

Yes you are correct, that is a place holder for the 4th shipment at the moment.
The third shipment should be hitting most stores this week  :)

Thanks,
Scott

hwasser

delete this, my bank was slow on update.,

Lol I was almost going to die. I payed for my 2box from anderton in england, and then 600£ more than I payed for the 2box was lost from my bank (!!), I was shaking and felt I almost been robbed, then 10 minutes later when I told my girlfriend, she told me: "but didnt you buy a LCD-TV for the livingroom yesterday for exactly 600£?" .. haha, a burden has dropped from my shoulders.. haha  ;D .. thank god, and thanks to andertons and 2box for giving me a cool drumkit for my studio! :)

b

dolpin music have one in stock

HM

Ordered in mid-August, my kit finally arrived  :) :). I'll write about my impressions when I'm all set up.  ;D I'm the happiest man on the planet!!

orly

I ordered mine yesterday from thomann, the status of my order is "waiting for payment". But now the 2box has disappear from thomann website, not a good news at all  :-[

puttenvr

I spoke to them a while ago. They had 18 kits in pre-order and only recieved a few of them. Perhaps they are too disappointed about shipments.

jopes

Well, I'll tell you my story..

I ordered my kit in the beginning of march from thomann, they sent me the kit 2 weeks ago. Got only half my kit last week (the drumstand), the other part of my kit disappeared with the swedish postal service. I contacted the postal service, trying to track the package down. And they told me that it seems lost and that they could not really do anything unless thomann their selves claimed the package.

So I contated thomann about this. They wanted me to fill in a no claim statement. Some signed statement about that I would not claim the package, and that I gave this right to thomann. I asked thomann why, and they told me that they would send me the missing part of the kit as soon as they got the statement. So I did mail them this signed statement. And now a day later the kit is no longer in their website.. Dosen't look good at all. And I've allready payed for it all aswell.

orly

Andertons seems to have 8 kits in stock.

Remi

Thomann has 2box in the air again, and deliverable soon, 2-5 days.

hwasser

Quote from: orly on March 30, 2010, 08:44:39 PM
Andertons seems to have 8 kits in stock.

Yeah Andertons have a bunch of them in stock, I bought one of them friday night and it was sended yesterday! :)

orly

A french retailer told me this morning that the kit will be available with a new rack but probably not before september ...

puttenvr

Quote from: Remi on March 31, 2010, 06:04:13 AM
Thomann has 2box in the air again, and deliverable soon, 2-5 days.

Great news

Quote from: orly on March 31, 2010, 08:56:30 AM
A french retailer told me this morning that the kit will be available with a new rack but probably not before september ...
New rack, or the extra orange bar?
There aren't much problems with the rack

orly

He said new rack but didn't tell me much.