News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Next shipment!!

Started by Scottie, August 04, 2009, 10:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalterH

Thomann.de updated their site for delivery to 19-03, so that could be hopefull! view more days.

thackleberry

Well all - bad news - I'm going to go back home to Perth, Australia shortly and have decided to sell my Drumit 5 here in London, UK (Postcode W41SY) rather than ship it. Mainly because back at home I can use a normal kit without disturbing neighbours! :)

About the kit - includes everything in the DrumIt 5 kit, including all the boxes. It's in perfect condition other than being missing one of the dial knobs (I'll prob find one somewhere though). Been patched to the latest firmware etc. Buyer can come test before buying, then I'll do/help pack it in its boxes etc. Also comes with a pair of drum sticks and a Mapex Double Braced Motorbike Drum Throne. Think I spent about £1800 all up so make me an offer. I can be emailed on travisbentley@gmail.com.

UC

Hooray! One less bloody antipodean cluttering up our green and pleasant land :P

Only kidding, sorry to see you go. Some of my best friends are Australian :)

Remi

Because they live far away ;D

HM

Quote from: tjemeu on February 15, 2010, 12:24:47 PM
I got an email from Hyperactive (Distributor for Europe) that the second shipment has some delay. It will arrive on the 8th of march in Hamburg and if there are no problems with customs it will be in their warehouse a couple of days later. Delivery will take place in the third week of March.
The third week of March has now passed with no delivery. Does anyone have any information regarding this shipment?

fikonhjul

Quote from: HM on March 19, 2010, 06:41:51 AM
The third week of March has now passed with no delivery. Does anyone have any information regarding this shipment?

It's an interesting day. Today is the last known expected re-stocking day at Thomann's. What will happen? Will the delivery status go yellow again and the expected date jump weeks or months into the future like all the other times before? Or will it actually be in stock before the day is over? Not holding my breath on this one...

I'm on the waiting list at my local drum shop (who sold one of the first kits in Sweden) and I'm gonna wait 'til they have it ('cause I like them and want to support them). Still no word on when, though.

orly

I'm waiting for it too. Hope some improvements.

Scottie

Hi Everyone

The latest shipment will be hitting your local Distributors in the next few days.
The delivery for the UK is on the way to us, and we should be receiving it Monday / Tuesday. So retailers should start seeing their orders by the middle of next week.

Hope this info helps,
Scott

thackleberry

Or get your kit earlier and cheaper from me! ;)

Perico

Hi Scottie,
I have ordered mine the 18 of December and still no drum kit.
I made a call 2 weeks ago to my local store where I ordered the kit (in Montreal) and they told me they received the kit (brain, pads, cymbals) but not the rack.
Do you have some news about supply in Canada?
Thanks.

jopes

Hi guys!
I'm happy to tell you that my kit which i ordered from thomann the third of march has left the thomann store and is on it's way to my apartment. They sent me the kit (and all the other crap i ordered) on wednesday. The normal deliverytime for my location is like 2 to 5 days.

I feel like a kid on christmas and I can't stand knowing that the kit is on it's way. I am constanly trying to fool myself by thinking that I've never ordered anything. Thats how I plan to make it through this weekend.

:animal:

HM

Quote from: Scottie on March 19, 2010, 10:59:03 AM
So retailers should start seeing their orders by the middle of next week.

That's some good news! Thanks for the information, Scottie!

Scottie

Quote from: Perico on March 19, 2010, 11:53:52 AM
Hi Scottie,
I have ordered mine the 18 of December and still no drum kit.
I made a call 2 weeks ago to my local store where I ordered the kit (in Montreal) and they told me they received the kit (brain, pads, cymbals) but not the rack.
Do you have some news about supply in Canada?
Thanks.

Hi Perico

I will see what information i can find out for you  :)

Thanks,
Scott

Calimero

musicstore is now showing a delivery date of 25-05-2010.
this better be a typo..
http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/2Box-E-Drum-Set-DrumIt-5-incl.-Drumrack/art-DRU0018681-000

tjemeu

That's gotta be a typo! I've ordered my kit by Peter Verspuy in Rotterdam and they told me that my kit has been send by the German distributor last Wednesday.