News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Next shipment!!

Started by Scottie, August 04, 2009, 10:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottie

Quote from: p929 on January 31, 2010, 05:03:00 PM
HM, are you sure about that ETA?, we've started to speculate and blame 2box and each others.Yes, it's frustrating...nonetheless, we don't know yet if it would be 6 weeks from now or from NAMM (i.e. 2 weeks ago). That gives us end of Feb. This week the Swiss distributor told me that he is expecting a shipment by end Feb with probably a set for me (that would fit with 6 weeks since NAMM) but I ignore if that is the shipment supposed to be this week or not. But honestly, I think distributors know sth since at least 2 weeks and no info about it has been published either in the 2box webpage or here.

U'r right, but there have been too many delays and some people are getting sick of all of this, and we should try not blame each others.  We knew this is a new product, hence delays in production might appear. But sth really annoying/frustrating/disappointing is not having feedback from them at all. For instance Scott said: but since then nothing....

Hi p929

At the time of writing that post that was the current information that i had from 2box. Unfortunately my work load has been crazy since Christmas, not only have i been doing work for 2box, but i also have to do work for my actual employer Hand in Hand. I haven't been able to follow up on a few matter's as much as i would have liked, but there are only so many hours in the day at the moment. If people need to speak with me, then you can always send me a PM, and i will do my best to get back to you as soon as i can.

Scott

p929

Quote from: Scottie on January 31, 2010, 07:55:09 PM
Hi p929

At the time of writing that post that was the current information that i had from 2box. Unfortunately my work load has been crazy since Christmas, not only have i been doing work for 2box, but i also have to do work for my actual employer Hand in Hand. I haven't been able to follow up on a few matter's as much as i would have liked, but there are only so many hours in the day at the moment. If people need to speak with me, then you can always send me a PM, and i will do my best to get back to you as soon as i can.

Scott

Hi Scott, for sure we know you're busy with all the stuff at Hand in Hand and we do appreciate everytime you help us with info and custumer service. However, I , and a lot of people, would like you to tell us if you know sth about this new delay. 'Cause as you might see people are getting impatient, even more when we don't get feedback and it seems that distributors know sth since NAMM; so if you know what's going on, it'd be perfect to post it here rather than in a PM.

For instance, once you told us when you had the kit in your hands and you uploaded some pics (July 29, 2009). As the shipment was expected for this week....do you have sth of this new shipment? or, when is the new shipment date?...thx,

ferney

HM

Quote from: p929 on January 31, 2010, 05:03:00 PM
HM, are you sure about that ETA?, we've started to speculate and blame 2box and each others.Yes, it's frustrating...nonetheless, we don't know yet if it would be 6 weeks from now or from NAMM (i.e. 2 weeks ago). That gives us end of Feb.

Six weeks from NAMM, that's what my local dealer said me yesterday. He had called the distributor last week. You're right, there is a possibility that this delivery hits the stores already at the end of February. And of course this information is accurate for Finland only.

Scottie

Hi Ferney

I understand your point of view on this, but sometimes distributors and even 2box get new details sprung on them, when it comes to shipments and delays. I haven't posted any news yet, because we have been trying to nail down from 2box when we can expect the next batch and i didn't want to give you a date, and then that comes back and changes.

OK, I have just had a chat with Bengt to get the latest news and we are looking at 5 weeks for the next batch to come in.

I hope this info is of some use.

Regards
Scott

puttenvr

But will there be enough kits and spare parts?

tjemeu

Quote from: Scottie on January 31, 2010, 09:35:01 PM
OK, I have just had a chat with Bengt to get the latest news and we are looking at 5 weeks for the next batch to come in.

Is this the second or third shipment??

Scottie

Quote from: tjemeu on February 01, 2010, 10:52:54 AM
Is this the second or third shipment??

Hi tjemeu

tjemeu: This will be the third shipment of kits.

puttenvr: When you say enough kits, do you mean so people can visit a shop and they have stock? or it is simply for spares?

Thanks
Scott

tjemeu

Ok that's comforting, I thought it would take another 5 weeks before the second shipment will be sent off. I''m still waiting on the second shipment to arrive and I don't want to wait any longer! :-)

Quote from: Scottie on February 01, 2010, 01:09:12 PM
tjemeu: This will be the third shipment of kits.

puttenvr

Quote from: Scottie on February 01, 2010, 01:09:12 PM
puttenvr: When you say enough kits, do you mean so people can visit a shop and they have stock? or it is simply for spares?

Hi Scott,

Yes, that there are a few shops in Holland and Germany who have a kit on stock
Not like Roland (who forces shop keepers to have all kits on stock) but a few in every country

And yes: I desparately need a single module and additional cymbals.

fikonhjul

I just noticed that the shipping date on Thomann.de jumped a month to March 15. Ouch.

tjemeu

I got an email from Hyperactive (Distributor for Europe) that the second shipment has some delay. It will arrive on the 8th of march in Hamburg and if there are no problems with customs it will be in their warehouse a couple of days later. Delivery will take place in the third week of March.

Original mail in dutch:
Er is wat vertraging opgetreden.
De volgende container komt 8 maart in Hamburg binnen.
Aangenomen dat de douane geen problemen heeft, zou deze een aantal dagen
later in ons centrale Europese magazijn gelost kunnen worden.
Levering zou dan plaats vinden ca. 3e week maart.

HM

Quote from: tjemeu on February 15, 2010, 12:24:47 PM
Delivery will take place in the third week of March.
That'll be more than seven months from my order. I never thought I had to wait this long to get it. I can't help feeling disappointed. Well, can't do anything but wait now.

roel

Quote from: HM on February 15, 2010, 04:57:00 PM
That'll be more than seven months from my order. I never thought I had to wait this long to get it. I can't help feeling disappointed. Well, can't do anything but wait now.

me too, it takes a lot of time to get the set...

puttenvr

Thought you ordered a drum-tec diablo

roel