News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Next shipment!!

Started by Scottie, August 04, 2009, 10:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boekhour

Quote from: Scottie on December 14, 2009, 10:42:36 AM
Boekhour did you have a kit on pre-order?.

No, I have a local reseller here who has ordered some kits in advance and told me it will arrive this week.

Remi

Quote from: boekhour on December 14, 2009, 11:34:03 AM
Boekhour did you have a kit on pre-order?.

No, I have a local reseller here who has ordered some kits in advance and told me it will arrive this week.

Which local reseller is that?

HM

The shipment hit Germany last week, and the UK this week.
So there is still a good chance to get the set before Christmas. That's good news. Thanks, Scottie!

melsbro

Quote from: HM on December 14, 2009, 01:13:41 PM
The shipment hit Germany last week, and the UK this week.
So there is still a good chance to get the set before Christmas. That's good news. Thanks, Scottie!

As long as there are enough to go around :x

Alex

Quote from: melsbro on December 14, 2009, 03:34:58 PM
As long as there are enough to go around :x

there will be if you pre-ordered 6+ months ago  ;)

Tiny

My vendor in Munich told I will recieve mine tomorrow or on thursday !  ;D ... I can't wait anymore !!!  :animal:

roel

Quote from: Tiny on December 14, 2009, 06:50:59 PM
My vendor in Munich told I will recieve mine tomorrow or on thursday !  ;D ... I can't wait anymore !!!  :animal:

lucky bastard!

HM

Thomann webstore has changed from 15 January to "usually available within a week".  :)

Tiny

[/quote]

lucky bastard!
[/quote]

Yes ... but I will believe it only when I will play on it in my own flat ! :drum2:
Two weeks ago they were still saying : "Not before X-mas ... 2010" with a big smile.

roel

Quote from: HM on December 14, 2009, 08:04:06 PM
Thomann webstore has changed from 15 January to "usually available within a week".  :)

music store kohln also.

Remi

Quote from: roel on December 14, 2009, 09:13:35 PM
Thomann webstore has changed from 15 January to "usually available within a week".  :)

music store kohln also.

Music store has strange stories about knäckebrödË and blond woman ;D

Drum-tec.de on stock

airdrummer

hi everyone

I've just one question to ask you.

I'm in France and i've ordered last saturday a 2box for the 25th january's shipment. Do you think it will be available?

I will NOT wait anymore without playing drums and if it's not yet available I think I'm gonna order an ALESIS DM10.

HM

Quote from: airdrummer on December 15, 2009, 07:56:52 AM
I'm in France and i've ordered last saturday a 2box for the 25th january's shipment. Do you think it will be available?

I will NOT wait anymore without playing drums and if it's not yet available I think I'm gonna order an ALESIS DM10.
As far as I know, in the near future there is only one shipment to come and that probably is coming to shops this week. Whether there will be kits enough for all of us or not, I don't know. I placed my order in August and there are many others that have ordered well in advance as well.

2box is definitely worth waiting. I think it's not a good idea to buy something "almost as good" just because the best one is not available at the moment.

airdrummer

OK but i can buy 2 dm10 for the price of a 2box... It's abused!!!

Wake up 2box's manufacturers!!!!!

viina

Now they changed to "in stock"  :rock: mine will be here after 2 days. finally after a year of waiting ;)