News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Next shipment!!

Started by Scottie, August 04, 2009, 10:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

i am wondering if the first 300# owners get a free replacement of the improved stuff.

that would kick ass.

HM

Quote from: HowlingWolf on December 11, 2009, 12:49:39 PM
I just spotted this on the Andertons website when checking on my order...
QuoteOut of stock Next delivery due 21/12/2009
21st December??? :(

Thomann is now expecting to get more sets on 15 January. Although I didn't order mine from them, it's beginning to seem like the Christmas holiday is going to be without DrumIt Five.

Dr.Wu

Quote from: Danny on December 11, 2009, 02:39:42 PM
i am wondering if the first 300# owners get a free replacement of the improved stuff.

that would kick ass.
they better because
if we dont maybe 300 owners will kick their ass......

Daniel

Quote from: Dr.Wu on December 12, 2009, 09:39:52 AM

that would kick ass.
they better because
if we dont maybe 300 owners will kick their ass......

maybe somebody who can talk to 2box about this?

Scottie

that would kick ass.

Hi Everyone

The next shipment will contain the new Hihat bracket, which current owners can get free of charge. There is also the polycarbonate rim, which was switched as it is easier for 2box to manufacture, so they can start ramping up the production to help with the demand that we have experienced. The triggering behavior on the poly rim pads is the same as the first batch. I'm not sure where the talk about improved cymbals has come from, but the cymbals are exactly the same on this shipment as the last.

Alex: Here in the UK we will be receiving our kits sometime next week, and we are doing everything we can to get them in as quick as we can. The day they come in they will be sent out to retailers that have the kits on back order. We only use an over night courier service, so people will have the kits over the Christmas period  ;D

Hope this info helps

Regards
Scott

Daniel

Quote from: Scottie on December 12, 2009, 03:59:12 PM

that would kick ass.

Hi Everyone

The next shipment will contain the new Hihat bracket, which current owners can get free of charge. There is also the polycarbonate rim, which was switched as it is easier for 2box to manufacture, so they can start ramping up the production to help with the demand that we have experienced. The triggering behavior on the poly rim pads is the same as the first batch. I'm not sure where the talk about improved cymbals has come from, but the cymbals are exactly the same on this shipment as the last.

Alex: Here in the UK we will be receiving our kits sometime next week, and we are doing everything we can to get them in as quick as we can. The day they come in they will be sent out to retailers that have the kits on back order. We only use an over night courier service, so people will have the kits over the Christmas period  ;D

Hope this info helps

Regards
Scott

Great news! Who should I contact in Germany?Retalier or distributor?

NeilC

I'm confused about the polycarbonate ring? What's the score there?

HM

Quote from: NeilC on December 12, 2009, 06:00:17 PM
I'm confused about the polycarbonate ring? What's the score there?

Cheaper and faster to produce in large quantities, I suppose.

Calimero

Does is come with the latest software onboard or do you still need to update the brain?

westerlu77

It's comes with the last release of software, 1.02.

nonoduweb

How can we get the Hi hat bracket?

roel

boekhour

Quote from: roel on December 13, 2009, 05:32:31 PM
damn again!!!
15-01-2010 says musicstore Kohln (germany).
so it is christmas without 2box...

http://www.musicstore.com/nl_NL/EUR/Drums/E-Drums-Sets/2Box-E-Drum-Set-DrumIt-5-/art-DRU0018681-000

this is really bad news! Can sombody inside confirm this postpone? Everybody told me this week the new version could be bought.

roel

Quote from: boekhour on December 13, 2009, 11:00:53 PM
Quote from: roel on December 13, 2009, 05:32:31 PM
damn again!!!
15-01-2010 says musicstore Kohln (germany).
so it is christmas without 2box...

http://www.musicstore.com/nl_NL/EUR/Drums/E-Drums-Sets/2Box-E-Drum-Set-DrumIt-5-/art-DRU0018681-000

this is really bad news! Can sombody inside confirm this postpone? Everybody told me this week the new version could be bought.

yes I'am dissapointed...

Scottie

Hi Everyone

The shipment hit Germany last week, and the UK this week. Boekhour did you have a kit on pre-order?.
I would suggest contacting the germany distributor Hyperactive: http://www.hyperactive.de/cms2/ who should be able to give you some more details.

Thanks
Scott