News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Next shipment!!

Started by Scottie, August 04, 2009, 10:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ber0ni

does anyone is the orange beaty comming to stores in Germany this week??? been waiting it for 4months now...

Alex

According to Scottie's last post it should be in Germany this week.

boekhour

Okay so next week in the Netherlands... What can we expect?

- improved hihat stand
- improved cymbals
- default installed with version 1.0 firmware
- what else?

puttenvr

Where did you get the info that all those parts are replaced/improved?

wbrs

Didn't they add a sleeve or something to the hh stand to make more stable. And I guess better quality control on the cymbals could count.

roel

Quote from: wbrs on December 08, 2009, 04:58:28 PM
Didn't they add a sleeve or something to the hh stand to make more stable. And I guess better quality control on the cymbals could count.

yes I think that's correct. iam curious about it.

boekhour

Read on a Dutch forum

"The hihat stand is cheap – so we already decided to use a stronger sturdier hihat. We have also added a part that makes the stand stable, this will be added free of charge to these first kits. The hihat spring is also to weak so this will be improved. The feel of playing the hihatsounds is a bit different than you might be used with – now was the hihatcalibrated? Its seems that the retailers have missed this. So check that again please. What is it more precisely that you don't like with the triggering? In general I can say that you need to move the pedal a little bit more that you would on a regular hihat to change the between the different open sound layers. (there are 4)

-Yes and the 1.0 will be released in about 1 month time. We are chasing an irritating USB bug."

I read about the cymbals somewhere....

wbrs

I don't know how much of my hat technique I can change. I can get around on the yamaha and the Roland hats. I'm not sure I can take anything less than that. Is the 2box that much different? I may be making to much of this. It's not very clear just different than your used to.

Daniel

does anyone know if my kit (serial #235) already has all improvements?

Alex

Any news on the arrival of the kits in to Germany? I see that the 2box.se site is currently down for updating.

spoenk

Quote from: Danny on December 10, 2009, 10:44:43 AM
does anyone know if my kit (serial #235) already has all improvements?

i think i remember reading somewhere that the first shipment was 300 items which would mean your kit would be from the first shipment i.e. without the improvements...second shipment is just about to arrive...

NeilC

Hi, mine is #202 and had 0.36 and the first release of hardware etc.

Ver 1.00 and Ver 1.02 are VAST improvements though. NOt sure about hardware as I use a Pearl HH stand and a Pearl double click.

HowlingWolf

I just spotted this on the Andertons website when checking on my order...

QuoteOut of stock Next delivery due 21/12/2009

21st December??? :(

HM

Quote from: spoenk on December 11, 2009, 12:07:06 PM
i think i remember reading somewhere that the first shipment was 300 items
Are there really only 300 lucky ones that already have the kit in the whole world? I'm quite amazed. I hope they have manufactured more than that this time, so that there will be one for all who already ordered it.

Alex

Quote from: HowlingWolf on December 11, 2009, 12:49:39 PM
I just spotted this on the Andertons website when checking on my order...

QuoteOut of stock Next delivery due 21/12/2009

21st December??? :(

that's not good, what's the likelihood of them arriving by xmas? i'd say pretty much 0, especially if the royal mail are involved... next year it is then  :-\