News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box Drumit Five Hi-Hat calibration

Started by fishyy69, January 11, 2021, 05:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishyy69

Hey!
I got me a used 2box Drumit Five yesterday. Every pad works just fine, but i can't manage to calibrate the Hi-Hat correctly.
I tried very small to big opening distances, but everytime i finish the calibration, the module says "NoChg" instead of "Done".
I will try to factory reset the module and re-download all sounds, maybe that will help.
If it doesn't, do you know any fix for my problem?

welshsteve

You definitely using a working TRS cable? It's worth asking.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

Slamstick

Just to touch all the bases. , a couple of questions. One , are you unlocking your hi hat with the wing nut?  Secondly, are you depressing the hi hat pedal all the way down first and then slowly bring it a to a position that will work then hit the button twice. To get the module to read done. I have struggled withus myself . I dont think there is anything wrong with your module . also maje sure your hi hat cables are all the way in . You can even unplug and replug with the module on or off and try again!

ANGR77

A trick when trying to wake up the calibration on an old DrumIt Fives hi-hat...is to do the opposite...when calibrating. E.g When it is supposed to be in closed mode and your are about to press the calibration button...you open the hit-hat instead...and press the button. And continue to close the hi-hat when it indicates calibration for the open state. If you try this and have working cables, mounted magnet below and the hi-hat pad and still gets "no change"...the hi-hat pedal circuit could be faulty.

Best regards

Anders / www.Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Soundmodul

I had the same problem with the hi-hat.  I found the problem to be on a small circuit board below the cymbaL I send e-mail the 2box team and asked where can I buy a new circuit board? The responsibility came the same day:

""Hi,
We can ship a new one from Sweden.
Price is 19:90€  including freight.
Pay to PayPal invoice@2box.se
Regards
Team2box""
The post office delivered the letter in five days. I changed the part and now it works fine!
Great service!
(Sorry for the bad English but luckily there is a Google translator!)