Us Power supplies mk1 and mk2 drumit5 and Sd card and card readers for new modul

Started by Slamstick, September 09, 2020, 01:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slamstick

Guy and Gals. I am thinking about buying another drumit 5 module new( 5 mk2 version)and keeping the old Drumit 5 Mk1 Module . Either way, they both will need power supplies.  I live in the US so I assume buying from Europe,  the power supply from there would not work. Anybody here in the Us that bought the new module and where did you get a compatible power supply and what model is it.?Also do you know if the power supply from the old version module is  compatible with the new Mk2 version module? I hear they are using a mini card in the new module?  If so what exact one . I just bought some cards and a good card reader for my old module. Am I correct  in thinking that  they wont work with the new one? I heard that you load the card in a mini slot now? Please bring me up to date as I am the worst with technology but trying to deal with it once and for all.

ANGR77

Short answer: The MKII have a AC/DC based power supply...the old had an AC/AC based PSU, so they have absolutely nothing in common. Not compatible!

But with the MKII there is a universal PSU delivered...Where you can change the wall connector to US standard on that PSU. AC/DC, 12V, 1000ma.

In terms of SD cards - they are compatible with each other And between the systems.

Best Regards

Angr77 / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com