News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Nice Demo of 2box Drumit Five MKII by Drum-tec

Started by ANGR77, August 06, 2020, 11:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANGR77

Checkout this nice demo of the MKII played by Ralf at Drum-tec

https://youtu.be/Xl7Ar9hk_6Q

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Slamstick

It is a great vid
Ralf is a great drummer. He makes any kit sound great. I really enjoy all of his videos!

Pascaldc

Nice video ti tought the deummit 3 live kit sounded better. Can someone confirm that the d5 mk2sound as natural as the original or the d3 ( i guess the engine should work the same; with round robons ?) Maybe its the choice of kits in the vid that makes it sound less natural

ANGR77

Same engine in all 2box systems...and you can use the same sounds on all modules.

There was a lot of work on the sounds added for the MKII...I am not 100 sure these sounds have been added on the DI3...on the current image. (But you can always download the MKII image...and pick the sounds if you have a DI3.

The Drumits are not using round robins...you can have sounds with 128 layers...and the engine will select from these samples. If you hit the drum exactly with 2 equal hits in a row...on layer 89...the engine will pick the layer 88 for the second hit...etc.

The samples are loaded directly from the SD card...when hitting a drum. So it is super fast to change big kits etc.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Pascaldc

I owned the original d5 with the mod and a lot of extra pieces, and sold it to use the trigit triggers and the new mk2 with different brand cymbals. I watched the drumtec vids for the d3 and d5 mk2 and preferred the sound of the d3 kit labeled live kit
But thanks Zourman glad to hear the ebgibe works the same