News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Drumit 5 MK2 first impressions

Started by edcito, March 21, 2020, 05:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roel

Quote from: edcito on March 21, 2020, 05:52:54 PM
    Ok, enough with the mystery, got my drumit 5 MK2 module today and just setting it up, here are my first impressions:

• the box is similar to the drumit 3
    [li]the power adapter is a generic one
    a plastic mounting plate is included
    the quick start guide is similar to the drumit 3, no full manual included
    The SD Card is nicely fitted in the card slot, it doesn't rag a bit, it is spring loaded but you'll need long fingernails or a plastic thing to get it out because it doesn't come out so easily when pushing it.
    I took it out and first surprise: is a micro sd card in a generic sd card adapter! it has a plastic seal so I can't see which micro sd card it is.
    as advertised is a 32GB card
    it has 12.1 GB data with 17,4GB free
    it comes with OS 1.36.1 installed
    there are 75 kits, from 1 to 24 are completely new kits with new and old instruments, these sound really really nice!

I did the sd card test with HD tune, first test showed an access time of .87 ms

that's it for now….

You say it has 12.1 GB data on the SDHC card.
    On the 2box website the Drumit5mk2 content has
    13,05 GB when I have unzipped the zip file.

[/li][/list]

JRage

Quote from: mjolson on March 24, 2020, 03:42:17 PM
    The Di5 MK2 content is on the 2Box site now. Can anyone confirm if the new content is usable in the Di3 with the card mod?

Thanks,
    Mike

I have downloaded DI5 MKII content on DI5 MKI module and everything works flawlessly. Should be also compatible with DI3.
    I'm impressed with new kits and once more happy with my choice going for 2box set. 2box is like Apple supporting like 10 year old hardware with newest SW.  :rock:

JR
    Posted by some mistake.