News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

DI3 card content

Started by Sibblon, July 22, 2020, 12:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibblon

Hi everybody, does anybody knows why the link for download the DI3 content isn't available on 2box web site?  I would like to download it but nothing.

ANGR77

Hi!

2box is currently changing the images for all 2box systems...so that’s why the downloads are down for the moment.

PM me...I could maybe supply you with another download link.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Sibblon

That's a good news, thanks a lot Anders

Sibblon

Hi anders I got a curiosity, I watched some of your videos on your YouTube channel and I noticed that you use Roland side mounted triggers with Remo silent stroke heads. I'm using 2box trigit triggers and with them you must dampening the heads (silent stroke ones) for avoid double triggering issues; so I wonder if with Roland triggers the dampening stuff isn't necessary or it is? Cause I was thinking about Roland triggers or the internal side mounted jobeky for a gigging kit but I would like to avoid the dampening stuff with the 2box ones on the kit

ANGR77

Quote from: Sibblon on July 26, 2020, 12:29:17 PM
Hi anders I got a curiosity, I watched some of your videos on your YouTube channel and I noticed that you use Roland side mounted triggers with Remo silent stroke heads. I'm using 2box trigit triggers and with them you must dampening the heads (silent stroke ones) for avoid double triggering issues; so I wonder if with Roland triggers the dampening stuff isn't necessary or it is? Cause I was thinking about Roland triggers or the internal side mounted jobeky for a gigging kit but I would like to avoid the dampening stuff with the 2box ones on the kit

Hi - No - i don’t use any dampening on this kit...with Silent Stroke and Roland RT-10. I my opinion it is not double triggering on these mesh heads...except for the the kick (Where the Mask time needs to be set to 2-3 for not get double triggering)

Hard to recommend if using external or internal triggers...I have another kit with Quartz Percussion triggers built in with Drum-tec three PLY mesh heads...works fine also,

best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

edcito

Sibblon