News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Three Zone Snare

Started by tsss27, February 26, 2020, 12:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

welshsteve

Like I said originally, the TP series pads are by far the best way to achieve 3 total zones cleanly with not cross firing of zones. It's only a matter of opinion if the silicone "feel" better to play, I wouldn't say they don't but the TP rubber surface is very nice to play. Its a little softer than the Roland PD8 pad, the rims are raised just enough to get rimshots.

I am selling two, a TP100T and a TP120SD if you're interested? I am in UK, was only after £100 for both. Picked them up off ebay for £140 for the pair about 2 years ago. You'll see them regularly going for about £75 each. Sometimes less, sometimes a little more. I'd keep them if I wasn't trying to clear out some stuff. I really have too much gear lying about and have just paid a huge tax bill. I'll list them in the for sale section shortly.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

tsss27

I'd probably grab those from you if I was on that side of the ocean, but I'm in the US and I imagine shipping would be expensive.

welshsteve

aaaah, of course. no worries. But fear not, they are very commonly found on ebay!
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!