News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Advice how to Reset Ddrum 4 module needed

Started by drumsonly2002, October 21, 2010, 12:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drumsonly2002

Anyone know how to reset a DDrum SE4 back to factory pre set? Thank you.

sam(otacon28)

Here's the info. from Page 24 of the 1.5 user manual . The following info. lets you reset everything , just the system settings , or just the palette settings .

F.--, F.AL, F.SY, F.PA, F. 1 - F.26

This function allows you to initialize different settings in the ddrum4 SE to the factory defaults. The possibilities are the same as described above for the MIDI System Exclusive dump.

Hold SHIFT and press EXIT to initialize the desired option to the factory settings. The DISPLAY will show an 'L'. during the initialization.
The '--' option acts as a safeguard to prevent accidental initialization.

sam(otacon28)

drumsonly2002

Thanks for the response. The F.--, F.AL, F.SY, F.PA, F. 1 - F.26  What does that mean? Wanting to reset the entire module, trigger settings, kits etc. I find the layout a bit of a learning curve, as I do not want to erase sounds, and not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to reading instructions.

sam(otacon28)

Quote from: drumsonly2002 on October 22, 2010, 11:16:06 AM
Thanks for the response. The F.--, F.AL, F.SY, F.PA, F. 1 - F.26  What does that mean? Wanting to reset the entire module, trigger settings, kits etc. I find the layout a bit of a learning curve, as I do not want to erase sounds, and not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to reading instructions.

The " F " stands for Factory and the letters or numbers on the examples above to the right of the F pertain to what you want to reset . Clavia made it so you can select only certain areas to reset on the module , or do a full reset to all the settings as well .

If you're wanting to reset everything within the module to the orignial factory settings just select F.AL . This will reset all the settings within the module to their original defaults .

Here's a useful key for what each reset does :

F.AL = This will restore all settings within the ddrum4 module to factory defaults

F.SY = This will restore all of the system settings only to the factory defaults

F.PA = This will restore all of the Palette settings only to the factory defaults

F. 1 - F.26 = This will restore just the selected factory kit ( 1-26 ) back to its factory defaults

sam(otacon28)