News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Drumit Five MkII and Roland FD-9

Started by Mannymac, March 18, 2020, 01:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannymac

Hi 2boxers,

Got the Drumi Five MkII today in the UK and it is all amazing, other than one issue.

I have a Roland FD-9 controller. In the compatiblity list for the Drumit Three there is the FD-7 listed and I thought as they are functioanlly comparable I will give it a go.

I went to HCAL screen, made sure to set the calibration screw to 800 and thenwhen I press my foot on the hi hat controller pedal I can see the raw value change.
All fine and good, I then calibrate the hi hat according the manual but now when I press the pedal nothing happens, even though the raw values change. The hi hat is not even closing and opening on the HCAL display.

Has anybody had an issue like this with the Drumit three and this controller? Do I need a Zourman kit for this?

ANGR77

Hi!

I am pretty sure that the FD-9 will work without my box...on MkKIi.

Please check the hset page and that the hhpos parameter is set to “off”...I would guess that it has has got a value by accident...

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com