News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

New drummit 5

Started by Slamstick, November 27, 2019, 12:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slamstick

Any concrete evidence as to when the new drumit 5 module will appear for delivery? I waited 8 months for my first 2 box module. Not going to be near as patient this time too! There are so many players out there now! It is awesome how fast the tech has started moving in e drum world! Just 8 or 9 years ago it was just really roland and yamaha being talked about

ANGR77

Hi!

According to reliable sources...actually quite soon.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.con
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Slamstick

Anders, that's what she said, lol!!

edcito

When you see it listed here for a more realistic price then it means is coming anywhere within a week or 2:

https://www.trumslagaren.se/en/product/2box-drumit-five-mkii-2

These guys are literally picking up the modules directly from 2box Sweden. They are the most reliable source out there right now, and they are in Sweden.

ANGR77

:-) Swedish it is...

Another swedish drummer Morgan Ã...gren (once played with Frank Zappa, to set the stage...:-)) is out on tour right now with Devin Townsend over Europe. According to reliable sources (again...), he is using a DrumIt Five MK II in this song. Check the triple kick blast beats...in the end...

https://youtu.be/4NUpDL4wOIU

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

edcito

Well I contacted trumslagaren and they replied they stopped asking since august when they were told it would be available in november.... don't expect it until 2020.

96max5sp

I was hoping it was delayed cause they were adding more inputs :P

I really wish they would have used those 2 B cymbal inputs as one more cymbal and one more tom input and only had 1 B input for the three zone ride as I am sure we all do. They don't need to do much more in the sounds department with the open system which is awesome even 10 or so years later. Just give us more inputs!

edtc

Quote from: 96max5sp on December 10, 2019, 07:56:08 PM
I was hoping it was delayed cause they were adding more inputs :P

I really wish they would have used those 2 B cymbal inputs as one more cymbal and one more tom input and only had 1 B input for the three zone ride as I am sure we all do. They don't need to do much more in the sounds department with the open system which is awesome even 10 or so years later. Just give us more inputs!

More inputs would say more sounds to produce by the module , and i guess the sound engine is already at it's maximum ... 

rpb1966

Any news on this when the new DrumIt5 mkII will be released?.

DeWaaachner

Quote from: edcito on December 02, 2019, 10:15:00 AM
When you see it listed here for a more realistic price then it means is coming anywhere within a week or 2:

https://www.trumslagaren.se/en/product/2box-drumit-five-mkii-2

These guys are literally picking up the modules directly from 2box Sweden. They are the most reliable source out there right now, and they are in Sweden.

Price has changed to ~1000 â,¬ and Status changed from "sold out" to "coming soon".

It might be available this year... 😉
former DDrum 4 SE User, start now with DrumitFive

ANGR77

Hi!

According to reliable sources...2box DrumIt Five MK2 starts to delivers directly after Namm 2020. (16-19 January)

Best Regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

DeWaaachner

Quote from: ANGR77 on January 04, 2020, 01:53:19 PM
Hi!

According to reliable sources...2box DrumIt Five MK2 starts to delivers directly after Namm 2020. (16-19 January)

Best Regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

Thank you for the Info, Anders.
former DDrum 4 SE User, start now with DrumitFive

Ronnie

Hello.
I have the very first one, from Trumslagaren.
Gonna test it this weekend.
I Don’t know how to get a photo in here.  ???

ANGR77

It not a bad piece of a equipment! :-)

Got one myself...check the Sonor kits starting on bank 16-17...and the kits after bank 61...:-)

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

Slamstick

So obviously the modules have been released in Europe. Anders U belueve you know the right people to get one early and deservedly so. But where are you guys, anyway?  So I guess the U S release is right around the corner