News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Top HARWARE features that you'd like to be added

Started by nonoduweb, September 28, 2010, 05:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonoduweb

These days, I spend my nights feeding a baby, so I have time to think about some hardware improvements that the 2box team could add, if they want, of course.

Tension of the wires: (on the snare pad, of course)

As for the hihat sensor, we could use a magnet which would rise or would go down with a screw. I'm not sure if this kind of sensor can work with a mesh head.

Bass drum with opened or closed sound:

There are two possible sounds with a bass drum, an opened sound (bat which returns quickly) or closed sound (bat which remains pressed on the head).
To determine if the bat stays or not on the pad, we could use a push button (or something like that). The line of the light of the bass drum could be used for this.

If somebody who doesn't sleep, has some ideas to add to this post or to my figures, it's with big pleasure...
Perhaps Manfred? ;)

puttenvr

Great ideas (I am even concerned if the baby got her feeding)
The open and close sound on the kick was already done by pressure sensing on the ddrum3
but these pads had a plate.
And who wanted 2Box to remove the plate?
We did ...

roel

Quote from: puttenvr on September 28, 2010, 06:18:32 PM
Great ideas (I am even concerned if the baby got her feeding)
The open and close sound on the kick was already done by pressure sensing on the ddrum3
but these pads had a plate.
And who wanted 2Box to remove the plate?
We did ...

I say keep the faith! uhh plate I mean...

franz-tanz

I'd like a hihat with two cymbals!
Not only one. I think the hihat would play more stable . Not wobble to much around.
I don't own a drumit 5 yet. But I know the difference between those Roland Hihat models.
The one with two cymbals plays much better.

Evy

I would simply like a module with 15+ inputs!  Imagine an 8 piece kit with all the cymbals you want!!
That of course would then necessitate a range of cymbals much like Kit Toys.  I would have 3 crashes, Two splashes a couple of chinas.  Timbales and 4 toms across the top!  Heaven!