News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

problem with cymbal

Started by mandubien, August 22, 2010, 10:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandubien

Hi folks !

One of my cymbals have a big problem : 8 times on 10 when I play it on edge I don't have any sound or the bell sound in the best case. Sometimes it's ok but this is very rare now. The bell and the ride zone are ok.

Any solution before sending again to my seller ?

Best
Florian

nonoduweb

Hi

I suppose that you tried to change the cable or the cymbal input?

Does the cymbal choke work correctly?

mandubien

No I didn't change anything actually. I had this problem before the last software update. I don't think it comes from the settings since the other cymbal is ok.

nonoduweb

Quote from: mandubien on August 23, 2010, 05:25:27 PM
No I didn't change anything actually. I had this problem before the last software update. I don't think it comes from the settings since the other cymbal is ok.

So perhaps you should try to change the cable or the cymbal input...

mandubien

The input and the cable do not change anything. I tried to replaced the piece of rubber (I mean move it a bit) and it seems to be ok.

Vraiment bizarre tout ça !  ???

nonoduweb

ggianni

I've the same problem.
After the last OS upgrade the edge and bell zones are not working properly, especially at low/medium velocity.
I hope that with the next upgrade we can have access to more parameters to adjust cymbals triggering.

roel

Quote from: ggianni on September 11, 2010, 10:29:09 AM
I've the same problem.
After the last OS upgrade the edge and bell zones are not working properly, especially at low/medium velocity.
I hope that with the next upgrade we can have access to more parameters to adjust cymbals triggering.

yip after the 0S1.10 UPDATE there are still issues with the cymbals, I hope that they will solve this problem.

mandubien

Actually, the OS did not change anything to me. Since one cymbal works great and not the other one, it only comes from the cymbal.

roel

Quote from: mandubien on September 13, 2010, 11:13:15 AM
Actually, the OS did not change anything to me. Since one cymbal works great and not the other one, it only comes from the cymbal.

the problem is with the ride cymbals (cymbal 2) when you play the ride with low velocity the cymbal 2 triggers very bad.I need to hit it hard to trigger fine so they must work on this for the next update..