News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

New 2BOX DRUMIT MK2 VIDEO FEATURES

Started by Dominant Music Aus, August 12, 2010, 12:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominant Music Aus

Good Morning All.

A brief video outline of the DRUMIT5 MK2 features.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JP&hl=ja&v=lYFo3m3vZmk

Also a wrap up of The Ultimate Drummers weekend with some photo galleries:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=388190012&blogId=537695029

Enjoy, we have more coming.

puttenvr

Thanks, but the video is a slide show of photo's
Are there any real (time) video's?

Dominant Music Aus

hwasser

Dont get 2 things, mk2 have new rimtriggering? Different material on the cymbals?

Hoping to buy I 2box cymbal, the yamaha high end cymbals can only by played on the front and the choke is terrible!! (if u play to hard it get automaticly chooked)

fishmonkey

i don't think the rim triggering has changed...

Peter W

Quote from: hwasser on August 12, 2010, 06:57:14 AM
Dont get 2 things, mk2 have new rimtriggering? Different material on the cymbals?

Hoping to buy I 2box cymbal, the yamaha high end cymbals can only by played on the front and the choke is terrible!! (if u play to hard it get automaticly chooked)

I have never had a Yamaha cymbal choke itself. What did you have it plugged into? I am interested in the 2box but concerned about the hi hat. My Yamaha hi hat is very accurate for midi triggering and the 2 box did not seem good at NAMM.

Peter

roel

Quote from: Peter W on August 13, 2010, 03:14:29 AM
I have never had a Yamaha cymbal choke itself. What did you have it plugged into? I am interested in the 2box but concerned about the hi hat. My Yamaha hi hat is very accurate for midi triggering and the 2 box did not seem good at NAMM.

Peter

With the new update and hi hatstand the 2box hi hat is working perfect I don't have any problems with it.but if you are a satisfied with your yamaha why would you buy a 2box set?

hwasser

Quote from: Peter W on August 13, 2010, 03:14:29 AM

Peter

Have tested again, it's just when recording MIDI it chokes this way, not when playing it with modulesounds. I have turned of all sound of the kit now so I just hear addictive drums through my headphones, when playing it hard, it pushes down and get choked, I have played around with midi settings in addictive drums but that doesn't seem to help. I will try to adjust the cymbal, maybe skrew it a little harder or somethuing.

mr.inn

Hey Roel!
since your hihat is working perfectly, could you please give me the hh settings you are using... the hihat is still not working correctly for me, everything else works great though.

Thanx!

roel

Quote from: mr.inn on August 13, 2010, 08:37:52 AM
Hey Roel!
since your hihat is working perfectly, could you please give me the hh settings you are using... the hihat is still not working correctly for me, everything else works great though.

Thanx!

I using the original settings, but I have the new grey hihatstand from 2box do you have the black one? maby that's the difference I don't know...

mr.inn

Quote from: roel on August 13, 2010, 09:38:54 AM
I using the original settings, but I have the new grey hihatstand from 2box do you have the black one? maby that's the difference I don't know...

Im using a iron cobra lever glide hh-stand. the factory stand was more or less usless, no matter what i do the hh won't work correctly, maybe i got a bad hh-pad to begin with... I hardly ever play the kit anymore becoause of that darn hihat :(

roel

Quote from: mr.inn on August 13, 2010, 10:03:14 AM
Im using a iron cobra lever glide hh-stand. the factory stand was more or less usless, no matter what i do the hh won't work correctly, maybe i got a bad hh-pad to begin with... I hardly ever play the kit anymore becoause of that darn hihat :(

Strange, because my hihat works perfect even with the original grey 2box hihatstand.