News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

My low quality kit

Started by thomas, April 17, 2010, 08:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomas

Hi,
I allready know and understand what you all say and you're right.
I wrote to 2box before the kit was available in france to know when it's available. So when I received my kit I first wrote to them to explain that the chinese made isn't ok and that my hihat was broken, then I went back with it to my shop for an exchange and I told them too for the general quality.When I came back home I saw for my rims and I sent photos to 2box who told every problems would be fixed and that all would be replaced with out charge for me.
It was the first kit my shop sold and they were disapointed too, so they phoned to algam and 2box gave me algam contact.Algam and my shop who made the exchange for the hihat told me they had some pieces in stock but no more kit.
In france we have 7 days to get back money when a product is bad.
At this time ( last december, january ) I would have prefer playing than get my money and I thought they all were professionnal.
But when I asked " So can't you make another kit with the pieces you have?" algam answered no. What a joke!
They said they would replace all what is wrong as it is with the law in france.
I said ok I have no choice but they didn't replace the pads but just stuck it and say "what , it works normally...".
Now it's my kick pad that doesn't work and nothing works as it works when it comes out from the factory today but in france the law says as one of our friend told about the cars in the usa...I'm affraid these dealers can abuse us by telling "this is the guaranty process". It can take several years, your product never works but everything is in order...I let you appreciate the situation.
I think the really right fact now would be "they make a total exchange with apologise or they give me back money and more for the damage. But the law in France like in many country is ambiguous.It protects dealers which help lawyers making the law...
My problem is simple and very easy to resolve and as one of our friend says, we just want to play normally on a good product as it was promised and we have paid.
I aked why can't anybody take his phone and tell to the factory to send me a proper kit?
We know the answer, it would be too simple, there are many dealers between the factory and the customers and these kits are allready made for some other customers.
Moreover, all the problems we had will be corrected in the next version which will be available next years in our favourite shops...
Thank you for coming and everybody goes home...
So on the road again for the bubble gum and the make your own kit yourself with the chinese swedish french method of the dr hum it 5!

Baby Samus

Quote from: Calimero on April 18, 2010, 09:17:40 AM
Samus ,this is getting ridicilious.
you are acting like you know it all and everybody else set it up wrong,has broken headphones,doesnt play the right way, are new edrum users,have the rack bar the wrong way..anything but the fact that 2box just isnt good.You keep reffering to others who have a set that doenst have,yet if you look at the facts it isnt so that they dont have problems,they just accept it and hope for improvement somewhere down the line.
fact is you have here somebody who bought from the first badge,which means he has already waited a long time to get it and now he has it he is left alone.
He should only have to deal with the shop where he got it from but that only works if the support from 2box is set up correctly.you keep refering to how this set is way better then any roland..well let me tell you,if this was a roland it would have been replaced with in a week,max.The fact that we talk about laws and all is a bloody shame.it should have never come to this point.Dont forget that most users and members here on this forum arent newbe's or regular forum trolls speculating around.

Calimero, read my post again.  There is nothing ridiculous about it.  I said:

'3drum I'm not sugar coating anything, I never denied there are build quality issues - if thats what people are posting on the forums they can't all be wrong or unlucky - some of them will be but most won't - for instance i have no such issues with my kit, and I don't think I'm in the minority.'

So I am not denying anything is wrong - I agree'd that if user's are reporting it then it must be true, but you still need figures.  This statement proves that, and it also proves you didn't read my post properly.

All the suggestions I made to users are simply to find out how many people are having problems and what kind.  Its called research.  Instead of just blindly complaining, I'm trying to get information to help us find out the facts.  Not conjecture or someone's imperssion, but the actual numbers.  Thats why I'm running polls and asking questions and suggesting fixes.  I'm trying to help.  If users are having problems then lets get the details and do something about it instead insulting forum members when they are trying to help.

Baby Samus

Quote from: thomas on April 18, 2010, 09:47:18 AM
Hi,
I allready know and understand what you all say and you're right.
I wrote to 2box before the kit was available in france to know when it's available. So when I received my kit I first wrote to them to explain that the chinese made isn't ok and that my hihat was broken, then I went back with it to my shop for an exchange and I told them too for the general quality.When I came back home I saw for my rims and I sent photos to 2box who told every problems would be fixed and that all would be replaced with out charge for me.
It was the first kit my shop sold and they were disapointed too, so they phoned to algam and 2box gave me algam contact.Algam and my shop who made the exchange for the hihat told me they had some pieces in stock but no more kit.
In france we have 7 days to get back money when a product is bad.
At this time ( last december, january ) I would have prefer playing than get my money and I thought they all were professionnal.
But when I asked " So can't you make another kit with the pieces you have?" algam answered no. What a joke!
They said they would replace all what is wrong as it is with the law in france.
I said ok I have no choice but they didn't replace the pads but just stuck it and say "what , it works normally...".
Now it's my kick pad that doesn't work and nothing works as it works when it comes out from the factory today but in france the law says as one of our friend told about the cars in the usa...I'm affraid these dealers can abuse us by telling "this is the guaranty process". It can take several years, your product never works but everything is in order...I let you appreciate the situation.
I think the really right fact now would be "they make a total exchange with apologise or they give me back money and more for the damage. But the law in France like in many country is ambiguous.It protects dealers which help lawyers making the law...
My problem is simple and very easy to resolve and as one of our friend says, we just want to play normally on a good product as it was promised and we have paid.
I aked why can't anybody take his phone and tell to the factory to send me a proper kit?
We know the answer, it would be too simple, there are many dealers between the factory and the customers and these kits are allready made for some other customers.
Moreover, all the problems we had will be corrected in the next version which will be available next years in our favourite shops...
Thank you for coming and everybody goes home...
So on the road again for the bubble gum and the make your own kit yourself with the chinese swedish french method of the dr hum it 5!

Well Thomas I am again sorry to hear your situation.  When you say that the laws are ambiguous  in France that is terrible, as here in Britain it is very clear in the consumer rights act.  Do you not have a similar act in France?

I find that retailers many times try to bully customers (here in the U.K too) so they do not have to follow the law, and that usually if you threaten them with legal action or something like that they may well work a lot harder to resolve your situation because they know they should be helping and just want to save themselves the bother.

Ultimately, yes sometimes retailers can be like this, but if you have the law on your side they have not a foot to stand on.  So if the law says you are entiltled to a new kit, make sure the retailer knows they are breaking the law and let them know you will take the matter further in court if they do not replace it or give you a full refund.

Scottie

Hi Thomas

I am really sorry that you have found yourself in this situation. I want to try and work with you, to get this issue sorted out one way or another for you.

I will send you a PM, and we can take it from there  ;D

Thanks
Scott