News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2Box and Superior Drummer 2.0

Started by hefu, August 04, 2010, 09:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rider

Spot on!!!!!!!

Thx man , ive sucefully mapped every SDX and EZX expansion ( but the nashville ezx one for some reason that library has a different midi note on the hihat and with your map the only thing that works its the chick , will have a go again tomorrow to see whats up )

No choking on the cymbals tho

Will upload the midi preset for all expansions later tonight!!

Dagger

Cymbal choke works in my setup. I will check my settings and post  them here (i haven't messed with this in a while). Mapping the hi-hat is actually very easy, i will post the settings needed as well.

Dagger

2Box drum midi note mapping in SD (default 2box midi settings)

HiHat Edge (hatsTrig) - A#1
Hihat (hatsTiptrig) - A1
Closed Pedal - B1
HatsCtrl - CC1

snare - F1
Snare rim - F#1

Kick - C1

Tom 1 - D2
Tom 1 rim - D#2

Tom 2 - F2
Tom 2 rim - F#2

Tom 3 - A2
Tom 3 rim - A#2

Tom 4 - C3
Tom 4 rim - C#3

Cymbal 1 - F3, F#3 (edge), E3 (Bell)
Cymbal 1 Choke - G3
Notes for mapping Choke": Maps to "Mute Hit", set volume to zero, remeber to set "edit articulation only"

Cymbal 2 - C4, C#4(edge), B3(Bell)
Cymbal 2 Choke - D4

Cymbal 3 - F4, F#4(edge), E4(Bell)
Cymbal 3 Choke - G4

Notes for mapping cymbals in superior: As there is no sound in superior for edge and bell on (most) cymbals, map all note to the "Crash" Articulation. Rides in Superior doesn't have the Choke/Mute option.

Hope this helps some!
/Dagger

Rider

great work , will try the mute mapping tomorrow and upload a ready to use midi mapping file for a 2 click set up and go for the lazy

2r

I will be VERY grateful if someone will send me a preset for superior - having very hard time getting my hihat to work
Please send to : thorsundstroem@yahoo.dk