News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

VH-12/13 with Drumit 5

Started by Hank, June 18, 2019, 03:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Hello all,
I’m thinking of buying a Roland VH-12 or VH-13 hi-hat (+ Zourman conversion box) and using it with my 2-box Drumit 5 module. Do any of you know if these hats will respond exactly the same with the 2Box module as they do with a Roland module? It has this pitch function, where it responds in a higher pitch to pressing the pedal with your foot. Will it respond the same way with the 2Box module? (I guess it will, but I'm trying to go for certain here  :))

ANGR77

Hi!
The 2box module don’t supply any extra tight sounds default. But it is possible to create your own extra tight sounds (jman has an example on how to do this) and map it To when pressing the hihat pedal extra tight. This will work with 2box hh, Stealth and my (Zourman) hh solutions.

But to create the extra tight sounds will use some time and efforts.

Best Regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Hank

Hi Anders,

Thanks for your reply! I meanwhile read Jman's post about the tight sounds. I'm not a great tweaker, but it will be a interesting project to try.

Best regards,
Hank