News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Recommended Cards for DIY DrumIt - any suggestions?

Started by trommler_tom, May 13, 2019, 10:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trommler_tom

Hi there...
I would like to "update" my DrumIt Three and use 32GB cards instead of 4 GB only.
I've heard that not all cards are working properly.
Does anybody has experience with 32 GB cards on DrumIt Three or old DrumIT Five and can recommend some cards to me?
Thanks!
Tom

1781cc

I just did this upgrade myself with a cheap SD extension cable of Ebay and a 32GB Class 10 SD card - everything works fine, except IO haven't solved my "save" issue, whereby I edit a kit on the 2Box and press the save button, nothing happens... which means I am having to take the card out and use external software to do it, then put the card in.

I followed the guide on here to unscrew and do the mod, super simple, worked first time

edtc

you have to enable "save" in the module's preferences ...

1781cc

Quote from: edtc on May 13, 2019, 03:58:40 PM
you have to enable "save" in the module's preferences ...

It used to save before, I didn't change anything which is weird, I'll have a look through that.

trommler_tom

Quote from: 1781cc on May 13, 2019, 12:30:03 PM
I just did this upgrade myself with a cheap SD extension cable of Ebay and a 32GB Class 10 SD card - everything works fine, except IO haven't solved my "save" issue, whereby I edit a kit on the 2Box and press the save button, nothing happens... which means I am having to take the card out and use external software to do it, then put the card in.

I followed the guide on here to unscrew and do the mod, super simple, worked first time
Can you please let me know the brand of the card and specific name?

Didn't you had any issues by using this card?
Best Tom