News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Kind of Newbie Questions

Started by CharlieM, April 11, 2019, 05:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieM

Hey I used to own a DI5 but sold it to go over to a TD30, but now I'm back to thinking I want to trigger a new DI5 Mk2 and AD2 or SD3.

I will only have one, two or three kits max in the DI5 module, so I assume plenty of room on a 32gb card right?

I am 50 so not brilliant with the tech, so tell me someone, genuinely, just how easy is it to extract from AD2 say using SDSE and make a whole new sound module? I think I sold last time to avoid all the techno stuff which I found difficult.

I use Mac but if I have to I have access to PC.

Many thanks for your help.

Jman

Quote from: CharlieM on April 11, 2019, 05:50:31 PM
Hey I used to own a DI5 but sold it to go over to a TD30, but now I'm back to thinking I want to trigger a new DI5 Mk2 and AD2 or SD3.

I will only have one, two or three kits max in the DI5 module, so I assume plenty of room on a 32gb card right?

I am 50 so not brilliant with the tech, so tell me someone, genuinely, just how easy is it to extract from AD2 say using SDSE and make a whole new sound module? I think I sold last time to avoid all the techno stuff which I found difficult.

I use Mac but if I have to I have access to PC.

Many thanks for your help.
I've used SDSE for building my own sounds for the 2Box modules for many years. Most of my sounds I currently use are new sounds built with SDSE. You don't have to be experienced though to use SDSE. The whole point for Lustar was to simplify the process. So it is all a matter of a few clicks to build a whole Kit of new instruments from the VST software with SDSE. Then you already have the instrument files and the pre-built Kit file to drop onto the Drumit module. Not difficult at all. No Mac version, you will need to use a PC.  J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

zmickles

Yes, plenty of room on a 32 gig card.