News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Help with Lustark's SDSE

Started by nohumanape, April 02, 2019, 11:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nohumanape

So I'm trying to "Export" a complete kit from Addictive Drums 2 and all that I am seeing in my "SDSE Sounds" folder are .wav files.

I'm currently in email contact with Luxark, but I was hoping to maybe get some directions from users who maybe had to figure it out as well.

I just want to be able to drag and drop samples of complete kits into the DrumIt3.

Help?

rafaelfreitas

I had the same problem and it was some very stupid setting that I've set. I'm sorry, but I don't remember which one.

You can try to reset settings to default or even uninstall and reinstall again, trying to convert a kit without changing any setting. If the issue persists, you can set the destination folder to a different one completely empty.

Last scenario, you can find on Ebay UK people selling some sounds ready to go.

hurstaudio

If you are using all stock settings, open AD in the portable version of reaper, and hit F1. F1 will export all samples then convert to snd automatically and delete the wav files....if you only see wav files it is possible that the gain is set too high...try lowering the volume, the master volume that is, around 5 10 db.

larsoes

Contact Lustark himself. I did so, since the program was very slow. He is very friendly.

Jman

Lustark created SDSE and has some of the best support you could ever hope to get. No need to even start a thread, he will help you.  ???
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

edcito

Quote from: nohumanape on April 02, 2019, 11:24:35 PM
So I'm trying to "Export" a complete kit from Addictive Drums 2 and all that I am seeing in my "SDSE Sounds" folder are .wav files.

I'm currently in email contact with Luxark, but I was hoping to maybe get some directions from users who maybe had to figure it out as well.

I just want to be able to drag and drop samples of complete kits into the DrumIt3.

Help?

That means you don't have Java installed or it installed wrong. After bouncing the wavs SDSE tells dsoundtool (which is java based) to convert these to dsnd.