News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Anyone use Addictive Drums 2 with DrumIt?

Started by nohumanape, February 07, 2019, 02:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juicy

Addictive has a 50% off sale about twice a year if not more. I have all their add ons.
Its a cheaper route then SD3 but SD3 is my go to. The New Bob Rock is Awesome as is Progressive Foundry. The new Custom and Punk/Pop ezD expansion work fine in SD3 and are some of their best to date. It all depends if you want to cross genres or get specific. The New Get Good Drums Gear is cheap and Sounds Awesome. Geared to Metal but i use it for other stuff too, the have Matt Halpern Signature Kit, M&M(versatile and Phat) and the very New pack Invasion is fresh out. Still working on the Hi hat with them but its very very close.

rafaelfreitas

I have AD2, EZdrummer 2 with some expansions, and Superior drummer 3. Honestly, the more advanced the VST is, the better it'll be on the computer. But when you are exporting only 2 channels in a multi layer sample to play on the 2Box, you don't need to expand that much on VST...

EZD2 (and expansions) for me is the best to export on 2box - and it's the cheaper at the same time! The only thing is that most of them don't have 3 zone cymbals, but other than that, I usually get amazing results out of the box just using their pre-set.